Posted on: November 24, 2022
*What sets Sant-- apart?*
* *We offer on-demand pay, make every day payday!*
* *Flexible schedule*
* *Medical, dental, vision effective first of the month after hire
* *Paid Holidays, PTO*
* *401k match*
* *Tuition Reimbursement*
*Sant-- of Chandler seeks a* *full-time Barista/Server to join our
Culinary team! *
The Barista/Server is responsible to perform duties related to food
preparation, service and/or general maintenance in a kitchen or
dining area as well as maintains food service facilities in a safe
and sanitary manner.
* Adhere to, uphold, and champion the Sant-- Values.
* Assist in serving meals as necessary, on a timely basis and in
accordance with established portion control procedures.
* Inventories food, condiment and supplies for the purpose of
ensuring availability of items required for meeting project menu
* Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties
* Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as
* Assist cook in preparing meals. Prepare food in accordance with
sanitary regulations as well as within Sant--'s established
policies and procedures.
* Distribute and collect menus as necessary.
* Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily
* Assist in checking diet trays before distribution.
* Deliver food carts, trays, etc., to designated areas.
* Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc., and take to
* Prepare and deliver snacks, etc., as instructed.
* Assist in maintaining food storage areas in a clean and properly
arranged manner at all times.
* Dispose of food and waste in accordance with established
* Assist in inventorying and storing incoming food, supplies, etc.,
* Make only authorized food substitutions.
* Assist in food preparation for special meals, for parties,
* Work with the facility's Dietitian/Culinary Services Director as
necessary and implement recommended changes as required.
* Ensure that all food procedures are followed in accordance with
* Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of
ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the Culinary
*Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: *
* Demonstrated ability to follow policies and procedures including
success with cash handling procedures.
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Demonstrated initiative in prior work experience.
* Team player with ability to multitask and self-identify work that
needs to be done.
* Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with
others, including physicians, associates, guests, visitors, and
personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
* Must have the ability to hold in confidence any information
regarding guests, personnel, or any other matters which are
confidential in nature.
* Fosters teamwork by trusting and supporting each other while
encouraging collaboration at all levels of the organization.
Embraces diversity and demonstrates the ability to work
* Must demonstrate outstanding verbal communication, customer-focus
and problem solving skills, excellent judgment and proactive manner
* Must be capable of working under pressure in a busy setting,
projecting a friendly and professional image. Must be versatile and
adapt to changing job duties and priorities, and/or emergent or
* Participates in the ongoing development of competencies,
capabilities, technology and the resources needed to achieve high
standards of efficiency and effectiveness. Approaches everything
with the passion and desire to meet the highest standards.
* Adheres to ethical business practices by striving to perform in a
manner that conforms to the highest standards of ethical behavior,
integrity and honesty.
* Utilizes material, equipment and time in a safe, beneficial, and
cost effective manner.
* Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the
appearance of work areas, and perform regular inspections of food
service areas for sanitation, order, safety and proper performance
of assigned duties.
* None required.
*Licensure and/or Certifications: *
* Must currently hold, or be able to obtain, a Food Handler's
One year of experience in a customer service role in a retail,
hospitality or food service environment.
*COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement: *
Sant-- requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 unless approved for a reasonable accommodation based on
disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Chandler, AZ 85224: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sant--, Chandler , Barista/Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!