Posted on: August 17, 2019
Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that
commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company
to launch or further your career. We are all about great
ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration. Oh
yeah, we don't work weekends unless we are opening a new location
or kicking it at some cool industry event.
Guckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that
pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace. We
encourage our team members to join in community events such as Chef
Ann Foundation to support the #RealSchoolFood campaign, promoting
cooking healthy meals with real ingredients at schools., Second
Harvest Food Bank, Girls on the Run, and many more community
We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include
but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program,
dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day,
free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more.
Guckenheimer's own Learning Management System at your fingertips
and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to
enhance your career development in your new and exciting position
We encourage you to apply to our Catering/Delivery Attendant
opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality
food and customer service to our culinary program.
Deliver and set up catered foods and other foodstuffs as required
in a visually appealing manner to Guckenheimer standards in a
timely manner. Make deliveries on campus to the correct location at
the designated time. Set up catered meals , attractively arrangeing
them, with all required utensils and condiments.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read and comprehend delivery schedules and delivery
- Maintain HACCP program requirements
- Organize deliveries so they are made effieciently and on
time.with all pieces of the order along with d--cor, garnishes,
equipment, utensils , and condiments must be delivered.
- Deliveries are made in a professional and unobtrusive
- Substitute for or assist other catering employees during
emergencies or rush periods.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to correctly and safely use standards catering
equipment. Chefs' knives; carts; chafing dishes and sterno, lift
- Knowledge of catering products, quality control, and techniques
for food presentation.
- Knowledge of standard catering presentation
- Skill in organizing scheduled work to insure on time
- Accepts criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high
Reporting to this position: None
Reports to: Catering Manager, General Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #.
- Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during
- Job requires delivery of hot and cold food to on campus sites
using carts and vans.
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by
Keywords: Guckenheimer, Chandler , Catering Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!