Posted on: November 17, 2021
- RecruiterIf you enjoy building relationships and changing
people's lives, this rewarding career opportunity is for you! This
is a full-time, salaried Recruiter position with great benefits,
including health insurance, life insurance, dental reimbursement,
401k, tuition reimbursement, bonuses, paid time off, holiday pay
and more! We are seeking a talented, driven Recruiter to support &
grow our client accounts in Chandler, Arizona!Our office is
expanding and we need a talented Recruiter to join our team and
help connect more candidates to our great job openings! No
recruiting experience - no problem! You receive training and
coaching to ensure success. Our recruit-to-order process allows you
to recruit individuals and align them with wonderful career
opportunities with our clients!We really want to add team members
that live the five InnoSource principles, and here's just one of
them: "We work hard & We play hard". Apply today to become a part
of our upbeat and engaging culture!About InnoSourceInnoSource has
been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our
associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This
means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit
based on unique skills and needs, and guiding them through the
process along the way.Key Responsibilities - RecruiterHow does an
InnoSource Recruiter spend their day?
- Meeting with the client to understand the job requirements and
their corporate culture.
- Sourcing the best talent for our job openings - here in Arizona
and in markets across the U.S.
- You'll spend time reviewing resumes, talking to applicants over
the phone and in person, and researching for passive
- Working to meet client deadlines to find and hire the best
associates. It's fast-paced and rewarding work! The InnoSource team
works together to recruit candidates. We collaborate - we don't
compete with one another.
- Finally, coaching the candidates and guiding them through the
process of transitioning to a new job.Required Skills and Knowledge
- RecruiterAre you a good fit?
- Are you looking to begin a career in Human Resources (HR)?
- Do you enjoy meeting with and talking to new people?
- Do you connect with people easily?
- Do you enjoy providing great Customer Service?Education and
Experience - Recruiter
- Bachelor's degree and strong communication skills are
- Ideally one or more years of Recruiting and/or Talent
Acquisition experienceBenefits and Pay - RecruiterSalary is
commensurate with experience and includes the following benefits:
- Quarterly bonuses
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays
- 401K match
- Tuition reimbursementWe are hiring immediately! Apply today and
we will contact you to start the interview process. We are looking
forward to meeting with you!For SEO Purposes Only: Recruiting /
Recruiter / Recruit / Talent Acquisition / HR / Human
ResourcesEqual Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual
Keywords: InnoSource, Chandler , Recruiter, Human Resources , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!