Corporate Recruiter- Arizona
Company: KOMAN Holdings, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2023
KOMAN Holdings has a critical career opportunity for a Corporate
Recruiter with experience in the Construction and (or)
The Recruiter must seek to understand the role(s) and staffing
requirements of NOK and KOMAN Family of companies. The Recruiter
will source qualified talent, thoroughly vet candidates, and move
them along the interviewing and hiring process in a timely fashion.
The Recruiter will partner with leaders of all levels of the
organization to accomplish staffing goals. The Recruiter will focus
on hiring exempt and non-exempt positions within the
WHY WORK HERE?
- Competitive salary $65k-$85.
- Work-from-home (4 days a week).
- Benefits selected start first of month after hire.
- Robust benefit options: medical, vision, dental, additional
life insurance, critical illness, additional hospitalization
coverage, pet insurance, and identity theft offerings.
- Company paid 1X salary life insurance, short term disability
and long-term disability insurance.
- Company match up to 4% on 401K.
- Joining a company focused on being an employer of choice. WHAT
DOES THIS POSITION DO?
- Conducts "launch meetings" with hiring leaders to gain in-dept
understanding of staffing needs and requirements.
- Creates job postings in the ATS system and other public job
- Uses various sourcing tools to strategically prospect top tier
talent for the organization.
- Conducts preliminary phone interviews to properly vet
candidates to ensure company fit.
- Coordinates and schedules formal interviews between hiring
committee and candidate(s).
- Facilitates follow up meetings with hiring managers to gauge
the outcome of scheduled interviews.
- Negotiates employment terms and conditions with candidates and
communicates the outcome with hiring leaders.
- Drafts, revises, and sends offer letters and supporting
documents to candidates.
- Participates in weekly staffing meetings to learn about new
assignments and give progress updates.
- Works with internal teams to ensure smooth pre-employment and
onboarding for new-hires.
- Educates hiring leaders on current market trends and staffing
- Coaches hiring leaders on "best practices" related to
- Assists HR team with projects and other daily tasks.
- Other tasks assigned by manager. QUALIFACTIONS:
- 3 years of recruiting experience is required (in-house or
- 1-2 years' experience recruiting construction professionals is
- 1-2 years' experience recruiting environmental/science
professionals is strongly preferred.
- Staffing experience working for federal government contractor
in a labor union environment.
- Proven experience utilizing sourcing tools is required.
- Proven experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and
HR software is required.
- Experience using public job boards such as LinkedIn and
KOMAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/Disabled and other
As a Federal Contract Employer, KOMAN Families of Companies follows
Federal Laws as it pertains to drug testing. All candidates who
receive a written offer of employment will be required to undergo
drug testing for commonly abused controlled substances in
accordance with Federal Law. It is important to note although a
State may have legalized a controlled substance, if the controlled
substance is illegal per Federal Law, it is then considered to be
illegal. KOMAN Families of Companies is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Successful completion of a background and DMV record check also
must be completed prior to hire.
Preference will be given to Natives of Kodiak, Inc. Shareholders
and Descendants of Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S.
Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2000e - 2(i)
Keywords: KOMAN Holdings, LLC, Chandler , Corporate Recruiter- Arizona, Human Resources , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!