Human Resources Manager
Company: Spectrum Mechanical and Service Contractors LLC
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Spectrum Mechanical & Plumbing Contractors, LLC seeks talented
performers and offers a challenging and rewarding work environment
that emphasizes teamwork, pride, and most importantly quality. We
value our Spectrum Employee-Owners and are committed to attracting
highly skilled, talented individuals to join our team and to help
us build on our success.
The Human Resources Manager will play an important strategic
leadership role in the company and be responsible for all aspects
of Human Resources. As a senior member of the management team, this
individual will assume responsibility for all aspects of HR
including compensation and benefits, strategic workforce planning,
leadership development, talent management, succession planning,
performance management and staffing, organization development
including organization design, change management, and cultural
development. The Human Resources Manager will also have oversight
responsibility for policy management in support of established
labor and employee relations practices.
- Act as a key business partner of the executives to plan,
develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the Company's
human resource function and performance, including employment,
compensation, benefits, HRIS and employee relations and
- Participate in the development of the Company's strategic
business plans and translate the business plan into HR strategic
and operational plans.
- Originate or revise as appropriate Company policies, procedures
and practices on HR matters affecting all operations to accomplish
Company objectives and ensure ongoing compliance with all legal
- Review employment offers, agreements and other contracts
relating to the Human Resources function.
- In coordination with guidance obtained from President, HB
Global & legal counsel, address all legal issues of the Company
relating to Human Resources and employment laws, including
terminations, warnings and progressive discipline, EEO compliance,
benefit plans and programs, etc. Develop and manage affirmative
action programs, act as liaison to the EEOC, and represent the
Company at arbitrations and hearings before the EEOC or state
agencies as appropriate.
- Develop and implement Company employee relations directives to
ensure the proper balance between business objectives and employee
needs. Coordinate solutions to employee relations matters as
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites
job descriptions as necessary; creates, reviews and updates career
pathing matrices; conducts annual salary surveys; analyzes
compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution,
change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual
re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness.
- Conducts recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel;
conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career pathing
program, employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing;
writes and places advertisements.
- Participate in staff meetings and attends other meetings, such
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in
relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies,
and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of
department and services performed.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues related to
all HR disciplines including employee relations, compensation, and
- Provide performance management guidance to management including
coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions and development.
- Conduct effective, objective and thorough investigations to
resolve employee relations issues and grievances.
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations to Executive
Management for improvement of company policies, procedures, and
practices on personnel matters.
- Responsible for company compliance with Federal and State
legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in
carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates, and participates in Staff Development
- Supervises the staff of the Human Resources Department,
including Payroll and Office Administrative personnel.
- Partners with HB Mechanical Group People & Culture team to
execute annual succession planning process
- Participates on committees and special projects.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in the
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or a related field
- HR Certification is a plus.
- Ability to build a mutually beneficial partnership with other
- Extensive knowledge of computer software (Google Suite &
Microsoft Office Suite).
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and
confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing
materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Good to excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Keywords: Spectrum Mechanical and Service Contractors LLC, Chandler , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!