Company: Optima Tax Relief
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Help with IRS tax audits
- Filing past-due tax returns
- Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
- Setting up tax payment plans
- Removing wage garnishment
- Filing an offer in compromise Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine, 2015 Winner of the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Ethics Orange County Register Top Workplaces, 2017 OVERVIEW As a Recruiter, your focus will be on supporting the staffing needs of Service/ Staff level positions, collaborating with hiring managers and engaging applicants on a regular basis. Recruiter will work closely with other company recruiters and HR staff on sourcing and staffing needs for busy growing organization. Strong recruitment skills, superior communication skills, and a track record of strong team work will be required. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- The recruitment team oversees and implements all phases of the staffing cycle to include, but not be limited to: employment advertisements, sourcing passive candidates, screening, interviewing, testing applicants, coordination of interviews with hiring departments, conduct background checks on job applicants and preparation of offer letter.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Provide outstanding customer service and consistent communication to prospective job applicants.
- Be a consistent sourcer and seek new opportunities to connect with people outside our company and industry. Strategically think about better ways to attract new candidates from similar industries, different generations and social media.
- Be the internal cheerleader for recruiting incentives and internal promotions.
- Participate/host trainings and Lunch & Learns (internal associates) and job fairs (external) to connect Recruiting to job seekers
- Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Assist with hiring process to include the handling of new hire paperwork.
- Participate and be a facilitator for
- Maintain current knowledge of employment related law, to include EEO, Title VII and ADA.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, industry, and company standards.
- Prepare required reports on a weekly/ monthly basis.
- Prepare and maintain job board postings as needed. REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 years experience in recruiting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experienced with ATS software (ClearCompany)
- Self-confidence, perseverance, and a high sense of urgency
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Time Management COMPENSATION/BENEFITS
- Life & Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
Keywords: Optima Tax Relief, Chandler , Recruiter, Human Resources , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!