Technical Product Owner
Company: NTT DATA, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
apply now. We are currently seeking a Technical Product Owner to
join our team in Chandler, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US). Job
- Responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work
generated by a software Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable
features and functionality of the product.
- Product management with a strong technical background who is
focused on the more technical aspects of the product.
- Work closely with the Engineering team and the Solution Leads
of the platform/organization in an Agile iterative delivery model
for building Domain Driven Microservices/API based technical SOA
- Create the Epics and User Stories using Gherkins format aligned
with Behavior Driven Development (BDD); own the Product backlog and
ensure Epics/Stories are aligned with Product Execution
- Be an effective storyteller for the product vision/roadmap,
knowledge broker, conflict resolver and effective escalator
- Strategic responsibility for driving the development of
- Work with the business teams, as applicable, and understand the
requirements from business, secure sign offs from Business
stakeholders as needed for product specifications
- Partner with Solution Leads and create solution flows diagrams
and high level systems diagrams
- Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and
revises existing system challenges both from an operations as well
as solutions perspective.
- Creates / delivers correspondence, presentations, and other
materials for end user training.
- Interacts with clients, internal and external, acting as a key
liaison between business and technology areas.
- Oversees product performance and collaborates on future system
enhancements. Basic Qualification:
- 5 plus years of experience working in Agile methodologies and
in Scrum Teams
- 5 plus years of experience in Financial Services
- 5 plus years of experience in Digital technologies, Service
Oriented Architecture, Distributed Systems Integration, Services
based API driven products management and engineering
- 3 plus years of experience working with Behavior Driven
Development (BDD) methodology
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education
About NTT DATA Services NTT DATA Services is a global business and
IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation
across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications,
infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the
NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT
DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race,
gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Consulting, Cloud, Systems Analyst, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Inc., Chandler , Technical Product Owner, IT / Software / Systems , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!