AWS Certified Software Engineer
Company: Castillo Technologies, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Cloud Computing Technologies, we have invested heavily in
cutting-edge processes, procedures, systems, and practices to
ensure our employees stay happy and satisfied. We believe that
striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional
life is crucial to your professional and personal success. That is
the reason that we do not focus on the hours you spend online or at
the office. At Cloud Computing Technologies, you can expect to make
a creative impact immediately by offering information solutions and
services that tend to the requirements of our customers. We offer
our innovative products and services to all companies in all
industries. We have created a work environment within our office
that is fun, adventurous, lively, and agreeable, and we constantly
strive to maintain it that way. We provide technological tools,
resources, and services to our customers using efficient systems in
our workplace where everyone is always happy and smiling. We
perceive work as an adventure and dive headfirst into each project,
along with our flair for innovation and problem-solving. At Cloud
Computing Technologies, we believe that an individual cannot be as
productive as they have the potential to be unless their interest
level is at the peak while they are working. Cloud Computing
Technologies is always on the lookout for world-class talent that
can help shape our organization's future. We are a workforce that
loves to experiment, and we are not afraid to fail. We like
individuals who own what they do and steer and enhance it in every
possible way. We have created and maintain a work environment that
is fun and awesome, so our employees love and cherish it. Each
member of our team is invaluable to us with their unique creative
and development skills. We are a brand that likes to set the bar
and exceed our customers' expectations. If you think you align with
our vision and have a knack for surprising people with your
innovation and the capability to deliver in a competitive
environment, we look forward to hearing from you. What Cloud
Computing Technologies Requires From You Cloud Computing
Technologies is seeking an AWS Certified Software Engineer who is
optimistic about leveraging and employing the most advanced and
emergent technologies that are strategically aligned to AWS Cloud
best practices. You will also work towards building serverless
applications by developing different AWS services, such as Lambda,
RDS instance, and API. You will support and potentially lead
gathering requirements, analyzing them, and developing solutions
for systems and applications. You will be responsible for the
conversion of business requirements into systems design and
architecture. You will provide oversight for technicalities,
support in troubleshooting, and guidance to aid the execution of
programs. We value team members who do everything in their power to
offer high-quality work through collaboration with customers and
team members. We want them to make a difference through individual
contributions so that the success of our projects can be ensured
for our customers and team.
- Collaborating with embedded SMEs to refine and nourish
capabilities that add to the objective of the mission.
- Collaborating with development lifecycle team members from all
domains, i.e., from development security, including
- Providing and receiving mentorship and guidance and solving
- Sketching a fool-proof process to create, test, integrate, and
deploy software baselines with automation employment. The processes
should use CI/CD and DevSecOps best practices, including
automation, tools selection, metrics, and definition of
- Performing R&D designing complex enterprise-level web
applications built on unstructured and relational databases.
- Transforming demanding and challenging customer needs,
expectations, and requirements into working and maintainable
solutions. Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years software experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- AWS Certified Practitioner and/or AWS DevOps
- Experience in an engineering lead role on large-scale,
enterprise-level software application projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AWS - SNS, SQS, CloudWatch, ElasticStack, S3,
and EC2, etc.
- AWS API experience
- Proficiency in at least one high-level programming language and
the desire to learn more.
- Demonstrated experience using workflow charts and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn and adapt.
- Demonstrated experience incorporating knowledge of symbolic
logic, subject matter, and computer capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience writing or contributing to end-user
instructions or manuals
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize and
- Business acumen and good decision-making skills.
- Good multitasking skills, strong interpersonal and teamwork
skills, attention to detail, and business acumen.
- Demonstrated experience developing innovative analytical
- Demonstrated research and development experience on the
progression of ideas to production systems.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts
- Demonstrated experience with building DevOps pipelines for
- Demonstrated experience with software CM and continuous
integration processes and tools (Confluence, JIRA, GIT,
- Demonstrated experience with PCAP
- Experience with Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes,
- Experience with development in microservice-based
- Understanding of web application development concepts
- Demonstrated experience with NiFi automation
- Demonstrated experience with Linux Administration What Cloud
Computing Technologies Can Offer You
- Flexibility at our workplace that will allow you to balance
quality work and your personal life.
- Competitive benefits along with learning and development
- A character-based, fun-loving, friendly, and caring
organizational culture where your voice will be as significant as
- Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums,
medical reimbursements, dependent care, education, and Paid Time
Off (PTO) policy.
- We let you decide when you would like to work from home and
when to come to the office.
- The work timings are flexible, and you can design your own
schedule. We just want you to work enough to be able to meet the
deadlines. Cloud Computing Technologies is an equal opportunity
employer fully committed to creating a diverse environment. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. Tucson Arizona , 1830 E
Broadway Blvd Ste 124-301 , Tucson , Arizona 85719 Washington DC ,
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 190-301 , Washington , DC
Keywords: Castillo Technologies, LLC, Chandler , AWS Certified Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!