Posted on: June 23, 2022
*** PLEASE NOTE - WE WILL BE REMOTE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE BUT
IN-OFFICE HYBRID WILL ROLE OUT EVENTUALLY IN CHANDLER, AZ
HEADQUARTERS***Job DescriptionIntraEdge, Inc. a Technology Services
and Solutions company headquartered in Chandler, AZ is seeking a
Senior Technical Recruiter to support our global operations. To be
great in this role, you'll need to use your skills to create
fantastic job postings, research, network with passive candidates,
pre-screen candidates and work closely with Account Managers to
create robust sourcing strategies that will proactively attract the
best and the brightest technical professionals. This is a
fast-paced role, with a group of seasoned technology specialists.
The best candidates will have a reputation for being exceptional at
candidate generation, innovation, and organization, possess strong
verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to
prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency,
and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing,
assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage
customer/partner expectations through return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates
and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of
candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than
sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through
pro-active market research and on-going relationship management;
conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates and
demonstrating ability to anticipate account manager
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will
contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing
any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position
specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and
prepare an ideal candidate within an appropriate and consistent
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a
formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives
including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques,
leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top
performers for senior-level openings.Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of corporate and or search firm recruiting
experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
(emphasis on technology candidates preferred).
- Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of
sophisticated sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone
and internet research,
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working
relationships, continually seeking new sourcing options, and
develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and
negotiation skills are required.
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects
and client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to execute recruiting strategy, including
employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and
interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct
supervision; proven ability to act at both the strategic and
tactical levels in a fast paced environment; must be extremely
organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Strong consulting skills, a positive attitude, and demonstrated
ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure,
and scale the right workflow between candidates, account managers,
and the recruiting team.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook proficiency.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.
Keywords: IntraEdge, Chandler , Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!