Company: Veterans Sourcing Group
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Chandler, AZ - hybrid
Long term project -
- 10+ years of programming/systems analysis experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering development, database technologies.
- 5 + years of working experience with the salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
- 3 + years of working experience in developing Aura or Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- 3 + years of working experience in integrations like SOAP/REST/OData etc..
- 3 + years of experience with development tools like VS Code, GIT, Jenkins etc.
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks like AJAX, JQuery or JSON
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
- Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
- Experience with custom integration ; Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
- Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation
- The applicant must have strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas
- Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity
Keywords: Veterans Sourcing Group, Chandler , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chandler, Arizona
here to apply!