Software Engineer Embedded
Company: Precision Resources Company Inc
Posted on: March 21, 2023
- Candidates should have experience with large real-time embedded
systems and the full software development lifecycle. Experience
with software project management is a plus.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of embedded
software, simulation, and test tools through the full software life
cycle for launch vehicles.
- This includes the development of software requirement
specifications and design documentation as well as participating in
software process activities including peer reviews, integration
testing, and configuration management.
- The candidate may also work in conjunction with a software
project manager to develop schedules, track progress, lead a
development team, and support internal and external program and
- Object Oriented (OO) software development experience with the
C++ programming language
- Experience in embedded real-time software development, debug
- Experience with real time operating systems (RTOS) environments
including VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS or other equivalent
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with full software development lifecycle
Keywords: Precision Resources Company Inc, Chandler , Software Engineer Embedded, IT / Software / Systems , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...