2019 Technology Associate Program
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: February 15, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories .
Program Overview :
The strategically designed ten-month program seeks to attract exceptional seniors with a graduation date between December 2018 and May 2019. The structured program provides associates with the necessary knowledge, skills, and experiences to succeed with Wells Fargo. While the program is 10 months, associates are full time, permanent team members and will continue to be team members after completing the program. Program associates will benefit from a mentoring relationship, division and function specific training, team member engagement activities, and professional development opportunities. The program also includes opportunities for associates to meet and network with executives, while also providing multiple open communication channels from both the line of business and program to help navigate through the program and the transition to corporate life. Associates will be involved a community service project and an overall program project, all while developing business acumen and leadership skills. Lastly, the program isn't rotational, but is designed to expose participants to a variety of technology groups and functions, building a solid foundation to foster continuous learning in an ever-changing and expanding technology environment.
The 2019 Associate Program offers a variety of opportunities within our Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) division and our Enterprise Information Security (EIS). While these are two separate groups, they are both at the heart of what enables Wells Fargo to satisfy everyone from global customers to team members by providing best-in-class security and tools to protect Wells Fargo data and strategic technology-based products, services, and governance.
Associate Program positions include Programmer/Developer, Information Security Analyst, and Business Systems Consultant. Associate positions are available in Charlotte, Minneapolis, and limited openings in Chandler, AZ. Positions and locations are determined by business need, tied to the business function and are not flexible.
Wells Fargo is unable to sponsor visas for these positions. We are unable to hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis and not require visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- 3+ months of professional experience through internships, part-time, or full-time work Desired Qualifications
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Leadership skills including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Completion of coursework in computer science, information systems, or a similar technology-related field of study Other Desired Qualifications
- Enrolled to receive undergraduate degree with graduation date December 2018-May 2019 with a technology-related major. Computer Science majors preferred.
- Prior Internship experience preferred, with previous Wells Fargo Technology Interns preferred
- Experience, knowledge of, or coursework with:
- Information Technology/Computer Information Systems
- Java (J2EE)
- .NET Development
- QA Testing
- Project management methodology
- Oracle or other relational database(s)
- Computer Network(s)
- Technical Business Analyst skills
- Technical Writing/Documentation
- Information Security Job Expectations
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening Disclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Department: Developmnt Progs, Information Technology
- provided by Dice Analyst, Business Analyst, Database, Developer, Development, EIS, Excel, Foundation, HTML, HTTP, J2EE, Java, Management, Networking, Oracle, Outlook, PowerPoint, Programmer, Project, Project Management, QA, QA Testing, SDLC, Security, SQL, Technical Writing, Testing
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , 2019 Technology Associate Program, IT / Software / Systems , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!