Senior .NET/Angular Developer
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design,
development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells
Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and
enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM,
and other channels to Wells Fargos more than 70 million global
In Wells Fargo's Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI)
/ Cards & Retail Services Technology / Sales Presentation Team,
we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their
accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We
value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our
business and at every level of our organization. We are looking for
a person who finds challenge with cutting edge technology where
every day brings new challenges and problems to solve where your
work will have an impact on others.
The candidate will be responsible for the helping support and build
out the Sales Presentation Application to give Retail/Phone banker
and Wells Fargo Advisors bankers the option of a Wells Fargo
branded, secure experience that would support key applications to
sell and originate consumer lending products for Credit Card & PCM
on the platforms which is key for the business. Key
responsibilities include assuming a design and development role on
assigned projects along with availability and support.
Additional daily tasks include but are not limited to the
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual
contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer
applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology,
tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations
or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. ---
Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most
complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex
multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the
program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Working with Business Analysts and customers to understand and
validate end user requirements in accordance with business need
that you can design and writes technical specifications to design
or redesign computer solutions.
- Translating requirements into code for new or existing
applications and projects.
- Developing original, intricate code and simplifying when
feasible to improve maintainability.
- Participating in system and user acceptance testing tasks as
- Acting as an escalation point for application support and
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are
- 10+ years of application development and implementation
- 10+ years of application development experience
- 10+ years of experience in application & data architecture and
- 3+ years of experience leading technical development teams
- 10+ years of C#.NET experience
- 7+ years of database experience with at least two of the
following platforms: MSSQL, MongoDB, DB2 LUW, Teradata, or
- 7+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide
information technology solutions
Kendo UI and/or Angular JS)
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- 2+ years of MongoDB experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and
Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
- Experience applying new technologies to business needs in a
technologically innovative , change-driven organization
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Knowledge and understanding of all phases of project
development and testing lifecycle
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a
- Ability to mentor and train less senior staff
- 3 + years of experience developing Single Page Architecture
JQuery, or with frameworks such as Angular.JS or HTML 5
- Knowledge and understanding of test driven application
- Experience with one or more Agile tools used for tracking user
stories or backlogs, such as VersionOne and Team Foundation Server
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent
upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal
background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Senior .NET/Angular Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!