Auto Technical Coordinator
Company: Allstate Insurance Company
Posted on: July 16, 2019
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting,
rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent
protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you
make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here,
youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways
you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a
company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using
and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job DescriptionAllstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career
opportunity for a Good Hands Repair Network Inside Auto Adjuster in
Customers need us the most when they are involved in an accident.
As an Auto Repair Network Liaison, you will play a vital role to
ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore peoples lives
after theyve had a loss.
What you will do:
- Respond to customer or shop questions, providing status,
managing and resolving moderately complex customer and shop
- Collaborate with leadership to identify and maximize production
ensuring favorably impact loss adjustment expenses
- Negotiate pricing for parts & repairs, determine appropriate
shop location to do work, and make recommendations and/or decisions
to ensure quality control is met
- Deliver compassionate service that is fast, fair, and easy, to
ensure customer retention in all dealings and communications with
both internal and external contacts.
- Work independently, prioritizing the individual's own
responsibilities, and managing the individual's own workload.
- Consistently meet behavior, production, quality, and/or
customer service goals.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, based on prior experience
- Generous Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Wellness incentives
- Tuition reimbursement (starts day 1)
- Volunteer opportunities
- You can view all Allstate benefits @
Notice of Licensing Requirement: As a condition of your employment,
you may be expected to comply with the state specific licensing
process and requirements to perform work as a Good Hands Repair
Network Inside Auto Adjuster. Failure to complete these
requirements within the time frame designated by the hiring
department may result in the termination of your employment with
Allstate Insurance Company.Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of auto estimating experience
- Experience working in a body shop is a plus
- Ability to interact effectively with internal or external
customers and act with empathy
- Applies general knowledge of insurance policy, coverage, and
- Applies general knowledge of claim processes, policies,
procedures, claim systems, coverage, liability, damage estimating,
and/or settlement, and adherence to applicable legal compliance
- Applies general industry knowledge to discipline practices,
including best practices, to support the business unit
- Applies general knowledge of analytical procedures to
reconcile, manipulate, and recognize patterns of data
- Applies general knowledge of standardized problem solving and
preparation of basic reports for analysis
- Applies general ability to leverage learned technical skills in
support of team objectives
- Applies general negotiation and/or arbitration skills
- Applies general conflict management and problem resolution
skills in managing internal and external customer
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and settle moderately complex
- Provides individual decision making within authority
- Has and maintains all appropriate licenses and registrations
for the role per state requirements
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit
to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a
competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards
package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and
dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus,
youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance
your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for
employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA)
1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a
discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a
prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by
refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a
veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the
Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information
regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information
regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals
available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken
on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability,
genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical
condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race,
religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation
that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of
employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the
employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring,
training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment,
benefits, discipline, and separation of employment
Keywords: Allstate Insurance Company, Chandler , Auto Technical Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!