Marketing Technology Architecture Strategy Leader
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: August 16, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs
and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented
people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued
and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help
us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you. About Wells Fargo Technology Wells
Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design,
development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells
Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and
enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM,
and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global
customers.Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) Architecture &
Strategy team is part of the broader Enterprise Functions
Technology CIO team within Wells Fargo Technology (WFT). Enterprise
Functions Technology Architecture & Strategy Group is responsible
for architecture for all enterprise functions of the bank
(Enterprise Risk, Enterprise Finance, Enterprise Marketing, HR,
Legal, Audit etc---). EFT Architecture is responsible for
developing technology strategy, solutions architecture, technology
guidance, standards decisions, and architecture governance. This
position is responsible for setting key strategic architecture
direction and multi-year roadmap for Enterprise Marketing
Technology Portfolio. This role will be accountable for analyzing
marketing business strategy and current state architecture, develop
Enterprise Marketing reference architecture and a roadmap for
transitioning from current state architecture to target state
architecture. Ensure Marketing Architecture Strategy aligns with
the Marketing line of business strategy and Wells Fargo Technology
strategy.Partner closely with Marketing Technology CTO
organization, Marketing Line of business, Enterprise Data
Technology Organization and Data Management and Insights to
identify architecture modernization and simplification
opportunities. This leader will be responsible for aligning
architecture to enterprise standards and comply with EFT
architecture practices and patterns.Responsibilities also include
- Bring innovative transformational architecture ideas to develop
a strong architecture roadmap.
- Provide architectural thought leadership and apply innovative
architecture patterns in effective and efficient way meeting
business and regulatory priorities.
- Bring strong technical architecture skills and ability to lead
the discussion with technology and functional teams.
- Document and present architecture and design to Sr.
- Must work across the organization at senior levels to
establish, maintain and govern all aspect of Marketing Architecture
Strategy and Roadmap.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-section of enterprise
resources to improving our efficiency and effectiveness to deliver
Wells Fargo products to market faster.
- Lead effectively in a matrixed organization, developing
partnerships with many business and functional areas, and having a
strong execution and delivery, Relationship management and
- Assess business strategy, and current state technology
landscape and develop and maintain target state architecture
aligning to all enterprise standards and practices such as data,
application security, platform simplification strategies.
- Lead and manage architecture for key enterprise programs.
- Define, plan, develop major IT strategies for on-going programs
with broad cross technology impact.
- Develop standard architecture patterns for Marketing
application and data portfolio.
- Guide less experienced architects in a matrix organization.
- 12+ years of technology experience
- 5+ years of strategic planning in a technology environment
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a technology
- 8+ years of architectural design and planning experience
- 8+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture)
- 3+ years of Big Data experience
- 3+ years of design, implementation and governance experience
with Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or
Machine Learning architecture
- 3+ years of experience delivering ETL, data warehouse and data
analytics capabilities on big-data architecture such as Hadoop
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience managing large or multiple technology development
efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels,
particularly senior management
- 10+ years of experience leading solution architecture
- 5+ years of experience managing senior architects
- 4+ years of experience in data architecture and strategy
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB
stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service
providers, and architecture teams
- Financial services industry experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in translating emerging and creative
architecture patterns into business domain architecture
- 12+ years combined technical and business experience
- 12+ years of experience in architecture and design of complex
- 10+ years of experience creating solutions
- 3+ years of BPM architecture and design experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing Micro Services based
- 3+ years of experience in developing Marketing technology
- Experience in delivering architecture for large regulatory
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Marketing Technology Architecture Strategy Leader, IT / Software / Systems , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!