Probate Attorney (Entry Level)
Company: Keystone Law Firm
Posted on: September 23, 2022
OVERVIEW:You will represent clients in a variety of probate
court proceedings including guardianships, conservatorships,
decedents estates, contested will & trust matters. You will also
draft pleadings, engage in motion practice, conduct formal
discovery and you guide clients with compassion through their
difficult times.Personality, character, intelligence, and integrity
will be paramount considerations. High-maintenance, humorless, or
self-important individuals will not succeed in this firm and should
not apply. You MUST be willing to take initiative, a self-learner,
have a solid ability to work independently (i.e., you naturally
"figure it out" on your own), and you must value every member of
our team equally.What is it like at Keystone Law Firm?Keystone Law
Firm has been ranked one of the fastest growing law firms in
Arizona. Our team members regularly say we are a collaborative,
casual, passionate, and personally responsible bunch. You need to
be able to thrive in an ever-changing environment as we continue to
serve our clients. Expect heavy computer use and digital file
maintenance. We are also a non-smoking office.To learn more about
us please visit our Career Site at
- Prepare various legal documents, such as motions, pleadings,
briefs, and correspondence.
- Complete legal research and prepare motions, pleadings, and
- Determine case strategies and solutions to serve clients' needs
- Represent clients in court to argue motions during legal
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail - if you don't LIKE details, this is
not for you.
- Strong self-organizational skills.
- High expectations for yourself.
- Willing to forgive others and be gracious with
- Attorneys must have an Arizona bar license in good standing, or
the ability to become licensed within 6 months from date of
- Value the back-office support of an established firm with a
- Able to handle contested probate cases independently with
little to no supervision.COMPENSATION:
- Pay: $70,000 - $90,000
- Bonus eligible
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401k match
Keywords: Keystone Law Firm, Chandler , Probate Attorney (Entry Level), Legal , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!