Senior SQL Developer
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message.-- In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team
where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and
operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure
footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous
banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to
Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.This position
will address the team's need for an SQL Database expert with that
has a depth of the following: Sql database administration, Linux
experience, and Jira Administration.
- Involved with designing and developing automation initiatives
to include the expansion of self-service automated solutions to the
customer self-service requests originating from Jira Service
- Actively involved in developing database development for net
new java tools supporting automation for SDLC tool chain set on
- Responsible for the maintenance of the ACT and PACT NDM feeds,
to improve ACT compliance.
- Support internal and external audit requests regarding user
accesses to the tool sets.
- Provide support and SME representation of MySQL database
infrastructure and ensure performance of the system using
recommendations from MySQL Enterprise Monitor.
- Actively involved with database consolidation, data migration,
and application re-platforming of MySQL and oracle databases and
actively monitoring database performance and overall health.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation
- 7+ years of Linux experience
- 10+ years of experience working with Relationship Database
Management Systems (RDBMS) such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- 7+ years of database experience with at least two of the
following platforms: Oracle, MySQL, DB2 LUW, Teradata, or
- 5+ years of Jira administration experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server database design and
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while
working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Experience with RESTful API calls
- Knowledge and understanding of configuration management tools
such as Subversion
- Git or GitHub experience
- Knowledge and understanding of database installation,
migration, and recovery
- Knowledge and understanding of project management
methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
Other Desired Qualifications
- The ability to use Jira as a mechanism to inform management and
team members on current projects and initiatives.
- Ability to work on call as assigned
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines,
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Chandler , Senior SQL Developer, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!