Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company: Wholesale Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Wholesale Express, one of the country's largest transportation
and logistics companies, located in Mesa, AZ, moves thousands of
cars a day! You heard that right. And, we can't operate smoothly
without skilled accounting support behind our multi-million dollar
operation, so we are seeking a new addition to join our
team...specifically an accounting superstar with experience in
general accounting office duties, especially Accounts Receivable.
Someone who is well-rounded and who is looking for an exciting
change to a cool employer!
Wholesale Express is a subsidiary of Wholesale, Inc., the country's
largest wholesaler of vehicles, buying and selling over 4,000 cars
a month! And, Wholesale Inc. and Wholesale Express are proudly
powered by RumbleOn, making us a publicly-traded top technology
company as well! We are disrupting the auto, powersports, boat, RV,
and transportation industries and taking the country by storm.
There is no better time to be a part of this exciting, fun, rapidly
growing company than right now!
The ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills, is
outgoing and friendly, and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
If you're a well-organized team player with previous
transportation/logistics/automotive AP/AR and general accounting
office experience, we want you to join our team!
- Reconciles statements and schedules
- Review and verify all invoices for accuracy
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying,
classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables'
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all
payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders
and contacting clients
- Records wires, transfers, deposits, and checks issued daily in
proper accounting logs and software
- Answers all vendor inquiries
- Assists in month end and year end closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Providing Additional Administrative support as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in an
automotive/logistics/transportation accounting office dealing with
Billing, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivable. Accounts
Receivable experience needed.
- Strong accounting background
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Energetic, Positive and Upbeat personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English
- Intermediate computer skills including extensive knowledge of
the Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced to Expert level Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to pass a detailed background check
- Knowledge of/Experience with Intact Accounting Software a big
What Wholesale Inc./RumbleOn Offers You:
A fun work environment with a rapidly growing company where you can
plant your feet for a long term career! Plus...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)- Company pays a
generous portion of employee and families Medical!
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Extremely competitive compensation packages
- $18-$22 per hour to start based on skillset and experience
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Fun Company and Community events!
- Long Term Disability
- Training & Development Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement- We promote from within!
- And more....
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include:
background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for
Keywords: Wholesale Inc., Chandler , Accounts Receivable Clerk, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!