Onsite Operations Supervisor - Chemicals
Posted on: August 31, 2020
Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution?
Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals
and ingredients. Our goal is to function as a direct extension of
our customers' teams; to serve as an ally in their quest of
At Univar Solutions, we're building on our more than 90 years of
experience and drawing on deep resources - inventory and logistics
experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and
marketers-to deliver consultative services and an unmatched
portfolio to solve customers' formulation and operational
challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you'll play an
important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and
The Onsite Operations Supervisor is a critical role encompassing
development, supply chain management and business growth. He/she
should be customer centric -- internally and externally. The
individual selected will manage the interactions between sales and
supply chain to maintain inventory levels and ensure plant
Management of customer telemetry/tank levels onsite (offsite access
to SCADA via VPN) to prioritize and coordinate Univar Solutions
- Establish deep understanding of immediate chemical needs and
future trends (being an extension of Intel), as well as identify
- Continuous improvement on SCADA/telemetry and proficiency to
impact delivery efficiency.
- Ensure accuracy of customer BSQ (Bulk Site
- Understand chemical usage trends and proactively use data to
assist in planning deliveries. Improve communications with Customer
Service, Operations and Transportation resulting in better service
Expand services to all lines of business.
- Build relationships with technicians, engineers and system
- Identify and elevate new opportunities to Sales team.
Maintain a customer-centric, proactive, attentive and helpful
attitude, and integrate with Intel process owners.
- Maintain visibility and continue to build relationships with
Lead, coach and mentor onsite technicians/environmental field
- Create an inclusive environment where employees can grow within
- Balance tasks with goals amongst stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in chemical distribution,
supply chain, transportation and telemetry.
- Bachelor's Degree in science, engineering or related field from
a fully accredited four-year institution is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using telemetry to forecast deliveries
to the site.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not
be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees including medical,
dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, generous PTO and much
Keywords: Univar, Chandler , Onsite Operations Supervisor - Chemicals, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!