Anti-Bribery and Corruption - Risk Assessments and Monitoring & Testing Compliance Senior
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented and motivated
Anti-Bribery and Corruption - Risk Assessments and Monitoring &
Testing Compliance Senior for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX,
Phoenix, AZ or 100% Remote Work Environment.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding
business products, services, and processes through a compliance
framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory
requirements. In partnership with the business and key
stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance
and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting
the interests of USAA and its members.Job RequirementsAbout
USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we've ranked among
Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years
straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage
veterans and veteran spouses to apply. (17 seconds) (31
- Provides guidance to the business to ensure documents,
projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory
and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s) of potential
compliance risk, provides recommendations that influence business
solutions and validates resolution
- Responsible for project management by leading and influencing
cross functional enterprise or compliance teams.
- Reviews implementation planning for new laws and regulations
and ensures appropriate parties have been engaged.
- Conveys information and position clearly, concisely, logically
and in an organized manner.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance
with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
(10 years of experience total in lieu of the degree).
- 6 or more years relevant work experience in compliance, risk,
or audit function.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
- Advanced knowledge in a specific area of compliance laws,
regulations and regulatory expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. This will take
approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not
be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to
change your responses.Preferred Experience
- 6+ years experience within financial services industry at a law
firm, a Legal or Compliance department or with a regulator (OFAC,
SEC, DOJ, FED, state securities regulator).
- 3+ years experience with proven experience with FCPA, UK
Bribery Act and similar laws and regulations globally.
- Proven experience in establishing and operationalizing ABAC,
FCPA, or Financial Crimes related Risk Assessments.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong presentation skills both written and verbal
communication skills, including the ability to communicate
effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build rapport with key partners and interface with
businesses and functions in order to facilitate the successful
implementation of the Enterprise ABAC Program.
- Advanced Degree or JDThe above description reflects the details
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job
and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the
work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have
manager s approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 7/16/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: compliance, compliance department, compliance
office, court, courtroom, internal, legal, legal department, llp,
Keywords: USAA, Chandler , Anti-Bribery and Corruption - Risk Assessments and Monitoring & Testing Compliance Senior, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!