Customer Care Coordinator (Chandler AZ)
Company: Edwards Vacuum
Posted on: November 21, 2020
* Responds promply to telephone, e-mail, fax, and mail
* Maintains a working knowledge of Edwards products and
* Enters, expedites, monitors, and tracks customer orders &
opportunities received via telephone, electronic communication and
web portals. Processes order amendments as required.
* Prepares, tracks, files and maintains written quotations.
* Communicates activity to responsible Account Teams.
* Works closely with Credit Management to resolve commercial issues
(billing, pricing, tax status, freight terms, etc.)
* Takes ownership of customer issues and interfaces with technical
support, logistics, product managers, and field sales teams to
generate solutions in a timely fashion. This includes the
opportunity to participate in the weekly On Call Program (24 x 7
* Prepares Open Order reports, providing status updates to
customers and Account Teams.
* Manages and maintains shared Customer Care mailboxes
* Manages daily invoice processing and distribution
* Completes Supplier Information Requests and routes to appropriate
internal personnel for approval prior to submission to the
* Researches and resolves invoice discrepancies from customers.
Processes credits and rebills as required.
* Assesses customer s needs quickly and prioritizes workload.
* Creates and codes new customer set up both domestic & export.
* Understands thoroughly Edwards systems and business
* Resolves or coordinates where relevant any technical inquiries,
specific application advice, price and availability quotations,
non-standard product enquiries and contract bids effectively.
* Participates in assigned training programs. Performs only those
tasks for which proper training has been received.
* Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance; works
collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of
* Respectfully takes direction from supervisor/ manager; other
duties as assigned.
* Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a high
workload environment with proven ability to deliver results.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a deadline driven
* Minimum High School diploma or GED
* Minimum 1-year work experience in Customer Service (ideally
within an international and highly automated environment).
* SAP preferred but not required
* Microsoft Office products to include: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word &
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, both over the
telephone and in writing to customers and colleagues.
* Enthusiasm, diplomacy, accuracy and attention to detail.
* Customer focused and driven by customer satisfaction with high
level customer service.
* Ability to work in a team environment yet be a self-starter and
able to manage own tasks with minimum management.
* Resourceful and able to take the initiative to resolve issues and
share that initiative with others.
Edwards Vacuumis an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of
race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual preference, genetic information, protected veteran status or
any other protected class. Job promotions at Atlas Copco will be
based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance,
attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any
part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to:
email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable
accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case
Keywords: Edwards Vacuum, Chandler , Customer Care Coordinator (Chandler AZ), Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!