Senior Product Owner
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
701 Cool Springs Blvd
Franklin, TN 37067 The Senior Product Owner will liaise closely
with Business stakeholders, Product & Project Managers, and
Development teams to coordinate, prioritize, and communicate
on-going status to deliver on business needs. The Senior Product
Owner should have strong leadership skills, be passionate about
technology and have a strong customer focus.
The Senior Product Owner will be responsible for identifying and
managing product requirements, prioritizing the product backlog and
bugs, and supporting feature launch and rollout processes.
The Senior Product Owner holds the vision that will be executed by
the Scrum team. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for
capturing product ideas from relevant stakeholders, converting them
into fully researched and fleshed out features, working with the
engineering team during backlog refinement sessions to translate
those features into user stories, and validating the feature before
the release. You will have the ability to shape the future of our
products through your insights, analysis and ability to define,
communicate and realize a vision.
- Be the voice of the customer, motivate product development
teams by providing clear goals and user cases driving the
incremental value that can be delivered to our customers
- Demonstrate passion and drive for continuous improvement to
enhance the quality of the products and services we offer.
- Works with the Product Manager and other senior stakeholders to
understand the business needs and product goals.
- Review and manage the product's vision, storyboards, user
workflows, communicate updates to Services, Delivery, Support and
- Create and maintain the technical product roadmap in
partnership with the Product Manager and other stakeholders.
- Negotiate work with the team during the sprint planning
meetings, always considering the team's established velocity.
- Define feature requests via roadmap. Conduct necessary
research, capture use cases and value that will be delivered to the
end-user when the feature is complete.
- Work with the Engineering and User Experience teams to provide
detailed guidance and prioritization during the product development
process in an agile environment
- Assist the product engineering Scrum team during regular
ceremonies: feature review, backlog refinement, sprint plans, and
demos by being the voice of the customer and communicating the
value behind each product and prioritization decision
- Remain available to the team to answer questions and deliver
direction regarding acceptance criteria, customer needs, and work
- Conduct user acceptance testing on features and bug fixes
before they are released, ensuring the high quality of products
that are being delivered to customers.
- Support the sales and marketing teams through a deep
understanding of the capabilities of our products, as well as, the
needs they fulfill for our customers and prospects.
- Analyze product and feature performance through the use of
quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Communicate to Leadership, Customer Success, Support and other
stakeholders' rollout plans, feature details and bug status
- Outline work in the product backlog to maintain a steady flow
of available work for scrum teams to consume. Qualifications
- Bachelors' degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
- 5+ years' experience working in an agile environment as a
Product Owner or Product Manager.
- 3+ years of software product experience
- Experience leading an agile development team or experience as
an agile team member
- Experience generating user requirements for applications within
an agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of software development methods,
- Ability to work through ambiguity
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- High energy, can-do attitude with a willingness to do what it
takes to get things done
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded. Ability to
solve complex problems in an organized way.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, including the ability to
anticipate likely outcomes and assess risks
- Ability to build productive customer relationships and
collaborative internal relationships
- Excellent communication, partnering and influencing skills
- Proactively seek learning opportunities and apply learned
skills to the job
- Generate different and novel ways to deal with work
- Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or health insurance industry is a
plus 6221 #LI-CM1 About Tivity Health Tivity Health -- --(Nasdaq:
TVTY) is a leading provider of healthy life-changing solutions,
including SilverSneakers -- , Prime -- --Fitness WholeHealth Living
---- and Wisely Well---. We are actively addressing the social
determinants of health, defined as the conditions in which we work,
live and play. From improving health outcomes to reversing the
narrative on inactivity, food insecurity, and social isolation and
loneliness, we are making a difference and are transforming the way
we do health. Learn more at-- TivityHealth.com . Tivity Health is
an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a
proactive program of diversity development. Tivity Health will
continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels
without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial
status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Chandler , Senior Product Owner, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!