Restaurant Asst Manager- Ling & Louie's
Company: Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Salary: Depending on Experience
This position assists with providing
oversight to all levels of restaurant(s) to ensure profitable
operation, optimum guest satisfaction, and return visits by
performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA
Essential Duties and
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to
both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for all aspects of the effective management of
restaurant operation within a casino environment.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and
recommendation to strategic plans. Prepare and complete action
plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and
guest-service standards; resolve problems; identify trends;
determine system improvements and implement positive change.
- Assist with actively coaching, counseling, directing, training
and mentoring team in meeting company standards.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music,
linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and
placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Ensure total compliance with all alcohol service policies. Will
effectively and compliantly address all alcohol service or
compliance issue immediately.
- Ensure Point of Sales Systems (POS) are in working order. Audit
for accuracy of Payment Card (PCI) compliance, charges, and cash
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely
infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects andduties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in restaurant operations required.
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly and calculate
basic math functions as they relate to point-of-sale/credit
transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental
Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification,
Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our
guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our
guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone
etiquette, and be aself-starter with the ability to follow-up and
complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and
fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one
year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of
Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and
technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in
order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc.
Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets,
shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for
Hiring Preference: Given in this order; First, to a qualified
Gila River Indian Community Member; other Native Americans; spouse
or an adult child of a Gila River Member; other qualified
Keywords: Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc., Chandler , Restaurant Asst Manager- Ling & Louie's, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!