Hotel Breakfast Bar Attendant
Company: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store
Posted on: May 3, 2021
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: Breakfast Bar
Attendants help our guests start their day off right by providing
quality breakfast foods. Breakfast Bar Attendants will maintain and
promote excellence in hospitality and customer service at all
times; welcoming and serving guests in a courteous, efficient and
JOB SUMMARY: Breakfast Bar Attendant
responsibilities include cleaning, preparing, and maintaining the
breakfast area by arranging the furniture, emptying the trash
receptacles, making fresh coffee, and stocking the drinks, food
items & other supplies according to operating standards.
- Greet customers as you see them, speak politely, and assist
- Maintain personal grooming and uniform standards.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a
timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Follow safety procedures while using a sharp knife, toaster,
ovens, and other food preparation tools and appliances.
- Remove and re-line trash cans, clean and wipe chairs, tables,
beverage area, and the breakfast and condiment station.
- Sweep, vacuum or mop floors in the breakfast area and
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior customer service, cash handling, and office accounting or
auditing experience preferred
BACKGROUND CHECKS: All offers of
employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check
report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Love’s.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Ability to learn and operate a casher register;
Ability to learn and perform basic office/clerical tasks
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, time
management skills, organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of
urgency, and strong work ethic.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling,
stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing.
- Occasional light lifting not over 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the
duties of this job, the employee will primarily be working within a
hotel environment working directly with food and beverages and
interacting with the public face-to-face. Occasionally, the
employee may be exposed to high-concentrated cleaning solutions,
dust, dirt, or grime. The noise level in the work environment will
be at a low level.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: No travel is expected
for this position.
DIVERSITY STATEMENT: From the founding of
Love’s, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent
customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both
within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this
culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in
experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and
physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a
professional working environment where ALL people feel respected.
By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a
spirit of innovation.
Job Function(s): Hospitality
Loves Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading
travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years,
weve provided customers with highway hospitality and Clean Places,
Friendly Faces. Were passionate about serving drivers with clean,
modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer
meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers
and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Loves
Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industrys safest trucking
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Keywords: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store, Chandler , Hotel Breakfast Bar Attendant, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!