Company: Alamo Drafthouse Phoenix
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Servers of the Alamo Drafthouse are responsible for ensuring the
Guest has an awesome cinema going experience. They are responsible
for attending to Guests in a timely manner, ensuring all guests
needs are met. Servers are required to practice responsible alcohol
service in accordance with state and local laws and Alamo
Drafthouse, LLC alcohol policy.
REPORTS TO: Manager
LOCATION: Chandler, AZ
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that all Guests have an AWESOME Experience, and are
EXCITED to come back!
- Must possess excellent knowledge of current menu and seasonal
offerings. Servers are responsible for explaining all menu
offerings and promotional offerings to our Guests, and will clearly
answer all guest questions.
- Confirms and accurately notates Guest orders, quickly enters
orders into the POS system, utilizing correct sequence, appropriate
abbreviations and charges.
- Pulls and communicates completed Guest flags for teammates when
- Quickly retrieves orders from the bar or kitchen and delivers
to appropriate Guest promptly. Servers are responsible for running
completed orders to all Guests.
- Must possess ninja service ability while in the theaters.
- Accurately intuits guest behavior; engages management when
- Practices responsible alcohol service in accordance to local
and state laws, including identification verification and
- Ensures accurate check drop timing by following show the
schedule. Promptly collects payment from guests using company
mandated cashier procedures. Returns change or credit slips
- Ensure all financial transactions are correct and maintains
accuracy and coin for making change. Operate credit card machines
- Maintains theater appearance by pre-bussing, checking drink
levels, removing clutter and providing adequate napkins, etc.
- Must possess a positive can do attitude, offering assistance to
team members when necessary.
- Accurately intuits business flow to ensure guest and staff
satisfaction. Makes themselves available to assist during
- Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station
- Performs shift change and/or opening or closing duties.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and
EDUCATION / EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education
- Ability to operate POS, make change and accurately conduct
credit card transactions and account for all monies at the end of
- Stands/walks 100% of shift.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes frequently.
- Able to deliver plates, food and clear tables which may require
lifting as much as 30lbs.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to verbalize and clearly respond to Guests.
- Ability to read and write handwritten notes.
WORKING CONDITIONS; Work is typically performed in the
restaurant environment. The noise level in the work environment is
usually moderate. The work involves a majority of sitting, bending,
stooping, twisting, climbing and some lifting up to 50 lbs.
HAZARDS: Only those present in a normal restaurant setting; no
known significant hazards. Work performed in the restaurant has
minimal exposure to cleaning chemicals, cooking equipment along
with minimal machinery with moving parts.
Keywords: Alamo Drafthouse Phoenix, Chandler , Server/Server Support, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!