Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Company: The Sicilian Butcher
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Sicilian Butcher is searching for an
experienced Kitchen Managers for their locations around the Phoenix
Valley. We are seeking a talented, hard working leader who is
committed to perfection and absolute guest satisfaction in a high
end, creative Italian Restaurant. Candidates must be professional,
dependable, enthusiastic and friendly; must be able to follow
precise recipes, measurements and hold a kitchen team to the
highest standards. Applicants must work well under pressure, have
at least 2 years of restaurant kitchen management experience and be
excited to join a team of co-workers dedicated to detail. Italian
cuisine experience a plus.
- At least 21 years of age and earned a High School diploma or
- 2 or more years of restaurant industry managing a team of 15 or
more employees at a time, interacting frequently with guests, and
coaching employees to assume increasingly challenging roles.
- Available to work flexible hours including weekends and
- Experience with ordering, scheduling, Cost control and an
understanding of inventories and food and labor costs.
- Ability to understand and follow specific recipes, processes
and systems with precision and consistency.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and can effectively
prioritize needs (solid multi-tasker).
- Thrives in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Able take direction as well as delegate tasks accordingly.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communication skills; able to
easily interact with diverse employees, bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift 40 pounds,
and be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Salary Range, Based on Experience:
$55,000 - $65,000 + Quarterly Bonus Potential
Keywords: The Sicilian Butcher, Chandler , Restaurant Kitchen Manager, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!