Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Firehouse Subs is a U.S.-based, fast casual restaurant chain
founded in 1994 in Jacksonville, Florida by former firefighter
brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen. Firehouse Subs has
opened over 1,180 restaurants in 46 states as well as Puerto Rico,
Canada and non-traditional locations.Overview:
We are looking for the next ROCK STAR to join our family at
Firehouse Sub's! Part-time positions are available in most
locations. Shift Leaders must understand the importance of the
customer experience and understand that they are the Face of
This job contributes to Firehouse Sub's success by assisting the
General Manager in executing store operations during scheduled
shifts. This job requires the ability to deploy team members and
delegate tasks to complete daily systems and procedures with 100%
integrity. The incumbent is responsible for acting in accordance
with Firehouse Sub's policies and procedures.
Essential Functions include:
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance with all local,
state and federal regulations.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse
Subs policies and procedures.
- Ensure profitability of the business by operating shifts within
established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor,
controllable spending, utilities and sales growth.
- Provide leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet
standards of superior customer service, quality and cleanliness
while embracing the Firehouse Subs Culture of a cheerful and fun
- Leadership and professionalism.
- Be the Role Model for delivering operations excellence.
- Able to develop, train, teach, coach and follow-up with an
overall shift team of 3-6 persons.
- Be available to work any and all shifts.
- Be able to plan, organize and prioritize your
- Development of self and team members by following a continual
- Be able to take responsibility and accountability for own
actions and results
- Be accountable for the upkeep and condition of all materials
and equipment used within the restaurant or provided to me to use
as part of the job/role.
- Be able to extend and accept constructive feedback and
- Ensure image criteria and requirements are followed by self and
- Assist the Assistant Manager and General Manager in
coordinating and implementing current operations game plans and
company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Participate in interviewing, training and disciplining
employees under the guidance of the general manager.
- Ensure required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Be Ready, Be Focused, Be Here!
- Understand that Firehouse Subs has a Mission Statement. This
outline in detail specifically what is important and critical to
the Firehouse Subs brand.
- Demonstrate behavior of the concept of Customer Comes First,
Dining Room Second, Everything Else is Last
- Execute your daily duties with the Firehouse Subs beliefs and
Values in mind:
- Treat People Fairly
- Stay Guest Focused
- Set High Standards
- Work Hard and Learn
- Give Back to the Community
- Able to work on his/her feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Represent Firehouse Subs in a professional and positive manner
at all times
- Communicate effectively to Owners, District Manager, General
Manager and Firehouse Subs Home Office Personnel all issues and
opportunities which may impact business
- Maintain all equipment in full working order and communicate
problems immediately to the General Manager
- Able to consistently complete the required administration of
paperwork, cash handling and complete use of checklists
- Must have transportation for ongoing restaurant business needs
throughout the day and shifts
- Being proficient in the use of Microsoft Office is
- Any other duties assigned by GM/DM/Owner.
Discounts on meals
Excellent growth opportunities
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Chandler , Shift Lead, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!