Bus Person- Shula's Steakhouse
Company: Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Range: $12.00-$15.73 per hour
This position assists servers and
provides guests service by quickly and thoroughly cleaning and
setting food serving and dining areas, as well as demonstrating the
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to
both internal and external guests.
- Clears and cleans tables, chairs, counters and surrounding
areas in a discrete manner.
- Resets tables and ensures each table has appropriate
- Interacts pleasantly with all guests while responding quickly
to special requests.
- Assists servers by expediting activities and providing
requested beverage items.
- Checks and refills coffee, pop, syrup, cups, and
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely
infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume bar, restaurant
or nightclub is preferred.
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental
Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification,
Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our
guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our
guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone
etiquette, and be aself-starter with the ability to follow-up and
complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and
fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one
year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of
Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and
technical rules relevant to their responsibilites.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in
order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc.
Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets,
shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for
Hiring Preference: Given in this order; first, to a qualified
Gila River Indian Community Member; other Native Americans; spouse
or adult child of a Gila River Member; other qualified
Keywords: Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc., Chandler , Bus Person- Shula's Steakhouse, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!