Senior Bridge Technician
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design
firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to
providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow,
and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us - and
will continue to allow us - to grow. The result? Inspired people,
amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As a bridge Senior Technician, you will use CAD software to create
plans and perform advanced-level design work, independently
complete CAD assignments, attend client meetings with engineers,
and prepare quantity estimates. You may also travel to job sites
for observation or field work, working in all types of terrain and
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Associate degree in drafting
- 10+ years of design experience
- Proficiency in design and modeling using MicroStation/InRoads
and AutoCAD/Civil 3D computer software
- A passion for detailed work
- Prepare design computations associated with the project (i.e.
earthwork, reinforcing steel, etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of reports, construction schedules
and permits for projects.
- Coordinate production with Project Managers and CADD
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing
in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental,
and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us
today, we're here to improve communities by making them more
sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we
work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you'll receive our traditional benefits
package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through
our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female,
veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open
positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for
employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender, disability, age, or military status.
Videos To Watch
Keywords: Olsson, Chandler , Senior Bridge Technician, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!