Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect
and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers
Corporation, we're changing how the world uses technology. We
develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable
technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers
demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking
for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get
results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at
building enduring relationships that foster trust between our
colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and
cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a
global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job
Primary responsibilities of TMM Production Associate include,
all assigned tasks associated with the mixing, milling, and molding
of TMM materials and TMM manufacturing operations in a safe and
cost effective manner using TQC, SPC, and World Class manufacturing
principles. Must be able to accurately perform inventory
transactions within People Soft system. Position requires standing
for a full shift and ability to move material up to 50 lbs.
unassisted throughout the shift. In addition, candidates must work
safely around chemicals. Duties also involve management of
hazardous waste. Responsible for inventory control, and
contributing to process improvements and cost reductions; must take
initiative and demonstrate ownership as needed to ensure continuous
production through troubleshooting and problem resolution. Must
work with all levels of the operation to ensure production goals
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Focus on safety and follow specified safety protocol. Safely
handle and manage chemicals used for mixing processes.
- Utilize proper operation of equipment to produce materials as
specified, based on work instructions provided.
- Handle all material in accordance with best practices and
material handling process, as instructed.
- Setup and take down equipment based on material requirements,
as specified by work instructions, product requirements and
- Maintain accuracy and quality in product output, in accordance
with performance standards. Perform quality inspection on all
materials to ensure product quality standards are met, in
accordance with product inspection methods.
- Maintain a clean work environment and practice daily 5s
- Log, track, and/or input material specifications for various
quality and reporting measures.
- Transport materials to designated area with all required
- Operate pallet jacks, lifts and dollies to maneuver, control
and transport materials safely and effectively, as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Must be comfortable working in a chemical environment
- Adept at document control and computer literate
- Effective mathematical skills
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to adapt to daily changes
- Able to contribute to process improvements and costs
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to use material handling cart to transport material
weighing upt o 2000 lbs.
- Contribute to process improvement and cost reduction
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, and overtime as dictated by
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Prior mixing, millingand molding experience
- 2 years' experience in a production/manufacturing related
- Prior experience in Microsoft Excel, PeopleSoft, Document, and
Materials tracking software
- Abilityt o train other operators
Why work for Rogers
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental
opportunities, and a top-notch benefit package, we empower
employees with a culture of excellence. Come join a winning team!
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to
minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as
other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered
materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than
180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers
delivers high performance solutions that enable Advanced
Connectivity and Advanced Mobility, as well as other technologies
where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics
Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle
electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials
Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection
in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment
and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for
wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems.
Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing
facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary,
and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide.
For more information, visit www.rogerscorp.com.