Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Req ID: 113417
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Kafka/Java Developer to join our team in
Chandler, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work
generated by a software Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable
features and functionality of the product.
- Product management with a strong technical background who is
focused on the more technical aspects of the product.
- Work closely with the Engineering team and the Solution Leads
of the platform/organization in an Agile iterative delivery model
for building Domain Driven Microservices/API based technical SOA
- Create the Epics and User Stories using Gherkins format aligned
with Behavior Driven Development (BDD); own the Product backlog and
ensure Epics/Stories are aligned with Product Execution
- Be an effective storyteller for the product vision/roadmap,
knowledge broker, conflict resolver and effective
- Strategic responsibility for driving the development of
- Work with the business teams, as applicable, and understand the
requirements from business, secure sign offs from Business
stakeholders as needed for product specifications
- Partner with Solution Leads and create solution flows diagrams
and high level systems diagrams
- Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and
revises existing system challenges both from an operations as well
as solutions perspective.
- Creates / delivers correspondence, presentations, and other
materials for end user training.
- Interacts with clients, internal and external, acting as a key
liaison between business and technology areas.
- Oversees product performance and collaborates on future system
- 5 plus years of experience working in Agile methodologies and
in Scrum Teams
- 5 plus years of experience in Financial Services
- 5 plus years of experience in Digital technologies, Service
Oriented Architecture, Distributed Systems Integration, Services
based API driven products management and engineering
- 3 plus years of experience working with Behavior Driven
Development (BDD) methodology
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Developer, Java, Consulting, Cloud, Programmer, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Chandler , Kafka/Java Developer, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!