API Site Reliability Engineer
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Req ID: 133139
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a API Site Reliability Engineer to join
our team in Chandler, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The API Site Reliability Engineer is part of the Client's API
Gateway team and is responsible to expose API products to our
customers through the Apigee platform.
- Work with the API Scrum teams to determine stories for product
releases and deployments in Production.
- Work with API engineers to support continuous delivery, build,
release, testing, packaging, and deployment of applications.
- Manage code repositories, continuous builds, artifact
repositories and other tools.
- Proactively review the performance and capacity of all aspects
of production: code, infrastructure, data and message processing.
Experience in troubleshooting related to tools/deployments
- Experience in using a "foundation" (CDP) aimed at achieving
flexibility to scale, configure, test and release software.
- Experience with APM/monitoring tools such as NewRelic or
- Experience in Microservices deployment on Tomcat Servers
Experience in APM Tools (AppDynamics, Splunk, Wily, etc.)
- Experience in Perl, PHP, and Shell scripting Experience in
Source Code Control (SVN, Git)
- General knowledge of Java/J2EE Experience in SQL (Oracle)
- An understanding of operating systems, platforms and
infrastructure including Linux, Windows, Docker, Vagrant,
virtualization, AWSECS, etc.
- Experience with integrating the Git workflow into your
automated jobs. Profiling, performance tuning, monitoring, and
- An understanding of automated testing tools such as PHPUnit,
Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor, etc
- Nice to have Experienced in creating automation scripts using
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of experience in IT operations -
build and deployment enterprise applications.
- 6 years in Experience creating and maintaining automated builds
using tools such as Jenkins etc.
- 6 years' experience on CI/CD infrastructure and processes for
multiple projects using Jenkins, uDeploy, Ansible, Artifactory,
- 4 years experience on Apigee and its components - Router,
Message Processor, Zookeeper, Management Server, Qpidd,
Cassandra,Postgres and OpenLdap
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related technical
field) or equivalent practical experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Consulting, Database, Developer, Oracle, Computer Science,
Keywords: NTT DATA, Chandler , API Site Reliability Engineer, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!