Company: Microchip Technology Incorporated
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded
control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general
purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers,
32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA)
products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear,
mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency
(RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless
connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable
Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories,
Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory
(SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in
a broad range of products.
- Actively participate in our New Product Development teams
- Contribute to test development, characterization, and
qualification of microcontroller products.
- Utilizing manual and automated bench equipment, plan, develop,
and execute validation and characterization of new microcontroller
peripherals. Evaluate chip modules for functionality and
performance as intended in the design, as well as evaluating the
robustness and accuracy of the module design and definition.
- Develop and maintain scripts to run automated bench
- Work individually and with Cross Functional Teams to debug and
test various modes of new peripherals to identify and solve silicon
design issues or improvements.
- Work with Test and Product Engineers to operate our
Microcontrollers in both user and manufacturing modes for test
correlations and validations.
- Create test boards and circuits as needed for the job.
- Document test performed and the results.
- Provide technical support to internal and external
- With experience, participate in /influence New Product
Definitions of both Analog and Digital modules.
- BS degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years' experience in semiconductor applications or
validation, or board level design.
- Practical Lab experience (ie Oscilloscopes, DVM, waveform
- Experience in using microcontroller (assembly language), A/D
converters, D/A converters, Op-Amps, Comparators, Oscillator
circuits, and other Mixed-signal components.
- Familiarity in C, C#, Python, Labview, SPA or other equipment
automation scripting languages
- Team player with excellent organization and communication
skills (both written and verbal).
- Good Problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience in using discrete components is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with firmware development for microcontroller
based embedded system using PIC or AVR microcontroller is a
Keywords: Microchip Technology Incorporated, Chandler , Engineer II-Validation, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!