Supply Line Manager
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally
around our core PACE values: People Accountability
Entegris is adding a Supply Line Manager to our Chandler team to
serve as a key leader to the plant to render efficient inventory
management and optimization solutions. Prioritizes on agility and
precision for inventory optimization strategies and supply chain
solution providers. Provides complete supply line view of
In this role you will
- Manages supplier performance and conducts regular business
reviews with supply base. Partners with category managers to
improve delivery performance and reduce lead times.
- Ensures delivery of proactive and predictive supply line
performance and data in support of manufacturing plants at
- Collaborates, partners and synergizes with cross-functional and
cross-level stakeholders including but not limited to Operations,
Planning, Production, Business Units, Quality and Finance, to
render efficient solutions on materials management issues and drive
supply chain solutions.
- Develops supply line value propositions in support of sales and
product management partners to augment revenue and profit
- Defines, implements and drives inventory strategies to mitigate
demand fluctuations and NPI roadmap changes, including purchasing
risk in anticipation of last time buy and end of product life.
- Serves as subject matter expert of inventory management and
optimization with high-level analytical capabilities and divisional
operation domain knowledge.
- Identifies, standardizes, and implements best-in-class
processes and tools to continuously improve the efficiency and
effectiveness of raw material inventory management.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business,
Engineering or related field.
- Minimum five years progressive experience in procurement,
supplier sourcing or management, logistics and distribution,
material and/or materials management.
- Expertise in materials demand, forecast, integrated business
planning, production planning as well as excellent accomplishments
in inventory optimization and management. Additional proficiencies
included SAP or ERP systems for order, inventory, and reporting
- Strong communications, presentation, and reporting skills
including the ability to influence, negotiate, and enjoy
interacting with cross-organization and cross-level
- Ability to work independently, decisively, and
- Additional skills include analytical and critical thinking
capabilities, business acumen, and data analytics including
Excel/Marco Analytics and Power BI
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to
all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire,
train, and reward employees for their individual abilities,
achievements and experience without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
marital or military status.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Chandler , Supply Line Manager, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!