SEO & Content Specialist
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Zovio, we're doing something different, and we want you to be
a part of it. To put it simply, we're all here to meet the needs of
today's learners. Whether that's by helping them get a college
degree or by providing them specific, focused training, we're all
about making it possible for people to achieve their aspirations
and dreams. We partner with higher education institutions and
employers to make that happen.
With our mission to innovate and take bold steps forward in
education as a leading education technology services provider, we
are an entrepreneurially-minded organization looking to the
future-but with more than a decade of experience and resources
backing us up! We have a culture of Passion, Innovation and
Teamwork, and are full of ambitious people that, like you, support
our commitment to putting people first. If you want to know more
about us, be sure to check out Zovio.com.
Essential Job Duties:
- Identify organic SEO limitations including technical, onsite,
content issues & opportunities
- Create an organic SEO strategy to overcome limitations &
achieve the client's business goals
- Effectively communicate with Digital Experience team members
and other internal teams (paid media, content strategists,
- Monitor & analyze campaign performance, provide strategy
adjustments based on performance
- 1-3 years of organic SEO experience
- Experience managing campaigns for multiple websites
- Proficiency with basic, white-hat SEO factors, tactics, tools &
- Effective communication & collaboration skills
- Current knowledge of industry trends and SEO best
- Agency experience preferred.
- Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console,
- Experience with SEMRush, AHREF's, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, Moz
& other industry tools
- Familiar with Drupal and/or other content management systems
- Familiar with Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs) and/or
Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiar with Schema markup, HTML, CSS
Who you are:
- You want to share what you know and learn what you don't
- You don't settle for good , you strive for great
- You crave change, you embrace it
- You are bold and challenge the traditional way of thinking,
bring new ideas to the table
- We're an organization changing and shaping the lives of
learnings across the country. Whether directly or indirectly,
you'll be helping make a real difference in the world.
- Our environment and culture encourages collaboration, requires
communication and rewards risk-taking.
- We try hard to provide a good work life balance. We think we're
a great place to work that also allows you to have down time with
friends and family.
- We believe in giving back to the communities in which we live
and work. In fact, we offer 16 hours of paid time off for you to
volunteer, in addition to your vacation days and company
- We want you to live a healthy lifestyle, and offer wellness
programs, fitness centers, and onsite health clinics.
- Zovio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity of thought,
culture, identity, and experience are important for what we're
doing. If everyone here thought alike, we'd never come up with
anything new, much less anything bold or innovative. We want you to
be your whole self here, and appreciate the unique nature of the
people around you, too.
Zovio's purpose is to help everyone be in a class of their
Keywords: Zovio, Chandler , SEO & Content Specialist, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!