Technical Support Site Manager
Company: Tokyo Electron Ltd
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Oversees managers and supervisors assigned to escalations and
has direct management of escalations on site if required.
- Builds strong relationships and interfaces extensively with
multiple Business Unit Technical Support Managers to support
customer's support related business processes.
- Interfaces with multiple Business Unit and regional support
organizations including at times Business Unit GM, President and
VPs, and Factory and Regional management.
- Manages performance metrics and KPIs. Provides feedback results
to team members on items such as financials, escalation management,
and technical skills, in order to enhance the quality of support
delivered to internal and external customers.
- Implements programs to improve key departmental metrics.
- Assists in the professional and technical development of
technical staff enabling them to set technical goals, monitor,
mentor, coach and assist team members to deliver quality
- Builds and executes strategies to support both the mission and
goals of TEL and multiple BUs in Japan.
- Coordinates assignment of expat personnel assigned to the
- Assists in the preparation of budget for semiannual budget
process to include expense, headcount and revenue.
- Builds strong relationships with the FST and Sales
organizations to better manage customer's technical needs.
Typical Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree with 8 years of related experience; or
Master's Degree with 6 years of related experience; or Associate's
Degree with 12 years of related experience; or 16 years of
experience in lieu of degree. High school diploma or equivalent
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
The physical demands described herein are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. This job operates in an office
setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. This is a
largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which
would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and
bend or stand as necessary. This position requires the ability to
occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 35 pounds.
This position also requires 4 to 6 hours per day at a computer
Diversity creates an innovative culture. TEL US is an Equal
Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Tokyo Electron Ltd, Chandler , Technical Support Site Manager, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!