RN Clinical Informaticist - Arizona Specialty Hospital (21546-147)
Company: United Surgical Partners International
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Arizona Specialty Hospital is looking add a Clinical
Informaticist to our team!
We are located in Chandler, AZ. This position is a full time
on-site position. Schedule is Monday - Friday.
The Clinical Informaticist serves as a key onsite clinical IT
resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of
clinical applications. Primary responsibilities include the
leadership and facilitation of the facility's core clinical systems
team on clinical IT activities, second level support as a broad
clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill
- The successful implementation and maintenance of the Cerner EHR
system and future solutions and technology will require an expert
analyst with broad knowledge of both the clinical and business
applications of the system.
- Analysts will be required to assist hospital managers, end
users and other members of the USPI EHR analyst team in maintaining
the system, problem solving, education and training of both
incumbent and new staff, testing and implementation of fixes, and
evaluating and planning for the installation and integration of new
- An EHR analyst will thrive both in an independent and team
- They must be able to take ownership of tasks and complete those
tasks accurately and efficiently.
- They must also be able to work with various internal groups and
teams and have the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous project
tasks and deadlines in an implementation and production
- They must be able to serve as a resource to others where their
knowledge or skills are helpful.
- They must work with all departments, vendors and project teams
to implement and maintain a high quality, process driven solution
that meets the process and technology requirements for USPI
- Registered Nurse RN License in the state
- Information technology degree preferred
- Minimum of 6 months experience as an analyst
- Cerner Millennium EHR Experience
- Current BLS, ACLS
- Excellent computer skills and organizational skills
- Ability to write routine correspondence
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Be able to perform this job and expectations of the job
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Chandler , RN Clinical Informaticist - Arizona Specialty Hospital (21546-147), Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!