EAP Worklife Consultant
Company: Aetna Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
In office position once COVID restrictions are lifted. Otherwise
office location is Chandler, AZ.
Schedule is 11:30-8:00, Arizona time, Monday-Friday. No
weekends. Some holidays are required.
Responsible for provision of work-life consultation and
informational services to members and plan sponsors; assesses
needs, proposes care options, researches/screens potential
services, provides resource referrals, and coaches individuals on
how to use resources to handle various life and work situations
- Provides telephone Worklife consultation with members. -
Provides telephone triage, crisis intervention and related
- Researches, locates and screens potential Worklife services and
resources that meet member's need and provides referrals directly
- Determines appropriate intervention action steps in dealing
with member situational concerns including cross referral to EAP
services or other internal/external benefits that may meet their
- Provides consultation to individuals with a variety of
presenting issues including emotional, lifestyle management and
work life concerns including but not limited to elder care, child
care, financial and legal resource etc.
- Provides information to members and providers regarding mental
health, substance abuse benefits, community treatment resources,
and related mental health programs.
- Assists members with linkage to resources and/or advises
members how to access and choose services to aid in the alleviation
- Interacts with providers as appropriate to schedule
appointments and discuss concerns regarding specific cases.
- Prepares member fulfillment related to relevant materials,
including provider profiles, letters, selection of appropriate
guidebooks, collating materials for mailing, documenting
fulfillment completion in the appropriate EAP system, maintaining
an inventory of materials. - Performs follow up with member to
ensure needs are met.
- Documents accurate member contacts and activities according to
enterprise, EAP and Worklife format using PC technology.
Team member support:
- Works collaboratively with work life team to ensure excellent
customer service, prioritizing work, case turnaround completion and
improve workflow processes. - Maintain a collaborative working
relationship with Aetna EAP call centers
- Performs work life projects for account management and
- Collaborate with team of professionals in a way that supports a
positive clinical outcome and continuity of care for all members
Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres
to enterprise, EAP and Worklife policies regarding
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required
information that meets risk management and regulatory
- Maintain current licensure in good standing, seek professional
development and meet all licensure requirements. (*) (when
- Experience working in call center environment
- Experience delivering care or crisis intervention
- Experience in handling family situations and/or relationship
- Experience with doing assessments and locating/referring to
community resources is required.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Employee Assistance
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications such
as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented telephonic call
- 1 year of experience in a social or human services setting
preferred (case mgmt, clinical, psychiatric, medical setting)
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in social work or
health related field.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common
purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are
working to transform health care through innovations that make
quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and
patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the
individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that
puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive
workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or
promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age,
disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and
encourage people with military experience (active, veterans,
reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply
for CVS Health job opportunities.
Keywords: Aetna Inc., Chandler , EAP Worklife Consultant, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!