Important Note: During the application process, ensure your
contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and
upload your current resume when submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development,
and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo
infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells
Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and
innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our
customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
DevOps Engineer - As part of the Risk & Finance Technology Team,
the Individual will partner closely with Development & Business
Teams, on various applications, to drive out and mature the
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles under the
Agile framework. This will include maintaining and supporting lower
level and production environments, responding to and
troubleshooting escalated environmental issues, supporting
system/application rollouts, driving efficiently, automation and
streamlining efforts throughout the delivery pipeline and
conducting technical analysis, and producing recommendations.
- Design , collaborate, build and implement automated application
delivery improvements to test and production environments.
- Drive the automation opportunities in build, test, deployment
and release arenas encompassing various technologies and
- Understand the process and technical complexities of performing
application builds, testing, deployments and releases.
- Improve and extend the existing process to a unattended
delivery pipeline (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and
- Drive out technical release coordination activities across
several teams simultaneously.
- Support application releases by performing pre and post
- Be a key contributor to initiatives that require technical
- Identify process and technical improvement areas and propose
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3 + years of experience with Agile tools
- 2 + years of experience with server administration and job
creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- 2 + years of experience with component and application
deployment job creation using UrbanCode Deploy
- 2+ years of experience with source coding in one or a
combination of the following: GitHub, SVN(Subversion), TFVC (Team
Foundation Version Control) or TFSGit (Team Foundation Server)
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Agile experience
- Python experience
- Knowledge and understanding of automation and engineering
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
- 2+ years of Hadoop experience
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Infrastructure, Software Configuration and
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Delivery, Continuous
Integration, Reproducibility, Traceability, Concurrent Development
- Proficiency in scripting and GIT workflows
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix,
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon
the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
for benefits information.