Chandler, Arizona, has a stable suburban population with an
economy anchored by many large financial, and high tech companies.
Located southeast of Phoenix, Chandler is a skillfully developed
community of friendly, diverse neighborhoods with expansive parks,
great schools, convenient shopping, and excellent career
For more than 50 years, Dignity Health's Chandler Regional
Medical Center has focused on quality patient care and service to
the community. As the longest established hospital in the southeast
valley, Chandler Regional has provided care for the Chandler
community since 1961. The hospital recently added a new five-story
tower with 96 patient beds, increasing the acute-care bed count to
338. This expansion increased emergency and trauma services, as
well as the surgical unit and intensive care offerings.
The word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization
stands for: showing respect for all people by providing excellent
care. At Chandler Regional, our employees are the heart and soul of
our organization. They are the reason we are able to live out our
healing ministry within the communities we serve. Our doctors,
nurses and allied health professionals are a regular self-contained
support system for each other. This unique working culture is one
of the reasons why a career with us is so rewarding.
Now is the perfect time to come grow your career with one of
Arizona's Most Admired Companies.
Look for us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
The Endoscopy Department at Dignity Health Chandler Regional
Medical Center is a dynamic environment where you can pursue a
highly challenging and rewarding career.
- Level One Trauma Center
- 24/7 Operational hours
- State of the Art equipment
403B retirement with company contribution
Flexible Spending Accounts
Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Plans with a no premium option
Relocation Incentive for qualifying candidates
On-site Farmer's Market
Employee Wellness Program
Voluntary Benefits available
- 2 years of RN experience.
- ADN, Diploma, BSN or Foreign Equivalent.
- Current AZ State RN License in good standing.
- Current American Heart Association BLS card.
- Current ACLS card
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic Computer Skills including MS Office Suites.
- Two years Med-Surg experience.
- One year Endoscopy/GI Lab experience.
- Knowledge of surgical procedures, critical care (surgical)
background, pediatric experience helpful.