Assistant-Executive Administrator to Chief Financial Officer
Company: Microchip Technology Incorporated
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded
control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general
purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers,
32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA)
products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear,
mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency
(RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless
connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable
Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories,
Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory
(SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in
a broad range of products.
The Executive Assistant position provides clerical and
administrative support to various functional areas within Finance,
Quality and support of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Prepare general correspondence, spreadsheets and reports.
- Assist with daily tasks and projects as needed for the CFO and
his direct reports
- Monitor meeting requests and schedule accordingly
- Assist with scheduling banker and investor meetings
- Maintain CFO Organization Charts
- Assist Treasurer with purchasing cards and direct payments
- Scheduling of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Collaborate with team members to create a smooth workflow and
- Enter Purchase Requests
- Order supplies as needed for various departments.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for various departments.
- Answers the phone, emails, and provides information and
- Establishes and maintains a variety of files and records.
- Arranges meetings and conference rooms and coordinates catering
- Special event planning and management.
- Create, organize, and maintain various files and databases and
- Assist with other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Regular interaction with all staff members and employees.
- Positive attitude, professional, self-motivated; "can-do"
approach to assignments
- 10+ years administrative experience, Associates Degree
- Must have intermediate to advanced level software skills in
Microsoft Office applications including SharePoint, Outlook.
Experience with Excel and PowerPoint is also preferred.
- High attention to detail and accuracy. Proofreading and editing
- Must have developed organizational skills and ability to handle
multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent typing and professional interpersonal and
written/verbal communication skills required.
- Friendly and polite, able to professionally interact with
internal and external employees and customers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain
confidential information is essential.
Keywords: Microchip Technology Incorporated, Chandler , Assistant-Executive Administrator to Chief Financial Officer, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!