Company: Olive Garden
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Our Winning Family Starts With You!
At Olive Garden, family is not just something. Family is
everything. We're All Family Here! Check Out this short video to
At Olive Garden, one key to our success is the high standards we
set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health
and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are
committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including
ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean
Bartender Benefits At A Glance:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin
accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments
such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and
- Meal discounts
- $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- Anniversary pay
- Medical/dental insurance
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our
managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
- And much more!
Handcrafted beverages are an essential part of an authentic
Italian dining experience. As a bartender, you must demonstrate
genuine hospitality and deliver exceptional guest service. As an
Olive Garden bartender, you must master alcoholic and non-alcoholic
beverage recipes to meet and exceed guest expectations. In
addition, as a bartender, you will ensure various guest and team
member touch points are regularly sanitized and disinfected so that
our guests enjoy a safe and friendly experience that makes them
feel like they are part of our family.
We'd love to welcome you home as our newest bartender!
Keywords: Olive Garden, Chandler , Bartender, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!