Internal Client Relationship Manager-Retirement Services
Posted on: June 10, 2021
As part of the application process, a candidate account is
required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check
email regularly for information regarding our employment
IMPORTANT SECURITY ALERT: Please be aware that Voya Financial
will never ask you to join a Google Hangout, request you to
purchase your own equipment, or pay to apply. Keep your information
secure when communicating with employers online. For more
information on how to protect yourself and where you should report
these scams, see our security section.
Position Profile Summary:
Currently have 2 open positions. Location Windsor, CT or
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is an individual
contributor responsible for Voya's relationships with Corporate
Retirement Plan Sponsors, Financial Advisors and Third Party
Administrators (TPAs). The CRM manages a book of business comprised
of small and mid-sized companies and is responsible for overall
client satisfaction, retention and relationship expansion.
- Form, maintain and strengthen relationships with key clients,
distribution partners and TPAs
- Develop and manage business plans that identify key clients and
advisors and list action steps to strengthen those
- Responsible for client retention and manages pricing strategy,
RFIs, RFPs, and benchmarking exercises for client portfolio. Manage
negotiations for existing clients.
- Identifies business opportunities for both organic growth and
across Voya. Work within the Voya organization to develop,
position, and implement these solutions. Consult with clients and
financial advisors on investment issues including performance,
diversification, style and suitability
- Work with plan sponsors to design participant education
campaigns that drive increased participation and contribution rates
and improve overall plan health.
- The successful candidate will possess strong analytical and
time management skills, have an attention to detail, and take
ownership for resolving client and advisor issues.
- Other essential attributes include solid organizational skills,
responsive client-driven attitude, goal oriented and the ability to
work well independently
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the financial services
industry or 2 years within the defined contribution
- Demonstrate knowledge of defined contribution financial
products and services
- Preferred: client management experience with knowledge of plan
design features for 401(k) and non-qualified, ERISA plans, legal
and regulatory framework, industry trends
- Preferred: consultative and negotiation skills, demonstrate
strong verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- FINRA series 6 required. Must obtain series 63 and State
insurance license within 90 days.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which
are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and
offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and
problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and
execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the
financial services industry in order to make sound business
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and
acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.
Keywords: VOYA, Chandler , Internal Client Relationship Manager-Retirement Services, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!