Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Optima Tax Relief
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Talent Acquisition Specialist at Optima Tax Relief, LLC's
("Optima") Chandler, Arizona office reports directly to Optima's
Talent Acquisition Manager. This role is reponsible for supporting
the organization with all phases of the recruitment and staffing
life cycle. This role will work closely with other company
recruiters and HR staff on sourcing and staffing needs for the
- Drive the candidate management process with hiring manager,
solidifies offer process and candidate acceptance.
- Source prospective candidates using proprietary database
systems, job boards and community-based organizations.
- Reviews resumes for appropriate skill sets to qualify
- Conducts behavior-based pre-screen interviews via phone
- Clearly communicates expectations of the position, evaluates
candidates against job requirements, engages candidate in the
opportunity and presents the candidate to hiring manager.
- Manages the hiring process for selected candidates, including
arranging interviews, debriefing the candidate and hiring manager,
generating offer letters.
- Assists with project work and process improvement
- Assists with scheduling, sourcing and requisition
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 plus years of experience required.
- Ability to manage full-cycle recruitment, from requisition
opening to onboarding.
- Ability to successfully source and attract passive external
- Sense of urgency is a must; ability to work under tight time
- Ability to build strong business relationships with all stake
- Maintain current knowledge of employment law.
- Effective negotiations skills with insight into compensation
- Strong work ethic, strives for excellence and has a keen eye
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
influence a wide range of audiences.
Keywords: Optima Tax Relief, Chandler , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!