Commercial Account Executive, IP Lifecycle Management
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Clarivate is a global leader in providing solutions to
accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help
customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by
providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time
from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science
and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and
commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and
technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries
worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and
success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded
company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a
diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their
authentic self to work every day! Join us!
The role of the Commercial Account Executive is to uncover new
business opportunities to achieve the desired new business targets.
This role will be in the Chandler, AZ office and report into the
Commercial Sales Manager for the IP team. This position is focused
on creating relationships with potential clients by providing them
with excellent customer service skills. It's a great opportunity
for an energetic new business hunter to effectively manage
opportunities through the entire sales cycle specific to the IP
Global business line under the greater organization of
- Identifies prospective customers via outbound phone calling.
Pursue new business opportunities through a variety of strategic
prospecting in the assigned territory.
- Maintain adequate telephone and virtual meeting volumes as
defined by Sales Management.
- Work efficiently with customers and leads to ensure you are
following Clarivate's sales cycle that includes a defined process
in Salesforce while maintain a strong pipeline to meet or exceed
- Follows up on potential and existing customers by telephone,
e-mail, and other forms of communication to qualify leads and sell
products and services.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external
- Be constantly learning and improving upon your understanding of
the relevant set of Clarivate products that are sold to the user
base and uncover cross sell opportunities.
- Previous experience in Information Technology and Services,
Legal Services, and Intellectual Property field is desirable
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic, energetic, and competitively
- Relentless and motivated to overachieve against sales
- Great organization and time management skills
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Desire to grow in your career and work in a fast pace
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university,
and/or 2+ years working in an inside sales environment, or
equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Sales
Enablement technology tools preferred
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Fluent in Spanish (Verbal and Written) is a plus
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status,
status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In
addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Clarivate, Chandler , Commercial Account Executive, IP Lifecycle Management, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!