CRUS Technical Advisor, Service Technician I
Company: Daifuku America Corp
Posted on: June 12, 2021
To perform maintenance and bench repair at the Daifuku America
office or as dispatched to customer sites under the direction of
the Technical Advisor Supervisor and Service Manager. Work will
include but not limited to bench repair and initial setup of
subassemblies, maintaining training and test equipment.
- LOCATE SOURCES OF PROBLEMS:
- Maintain and service corporate site equipment as a member of
the Technical Advisor team by observing the equipment in operation.
Proactively look for, identify and resolve daily issues to prevent
downtime. Listen for problems and execute various test cycle
operations. Use precision measuring and test instruments. Respond
to errors and troubleshoot cause of errors in a timely manner.
Escalate downtime errors following the chain of command on
Perform bench repair work on a variety of subassemblies and run
test routines to validate repair and perform service at customer
location as required.
- ENSURE OPERATION OF MACHINERY AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT:
Perform daily Preventative Maintenance (PM's) on all AMHS
systems according to factory and customer specifications. Complete
preventive maintenance requirements on equipment; following
procedures, operations manuals. Maintain accurate service logs and
enter them in the database.
Continuously update and modify skills as new equipment, policies
and procedures are introduced.
- MAINTAIN EQUIPMENT PARTS AND SUPPLIES INVENTORIES:
Insure proper tracking of parts used to ensure consignment
inventory accuracy. Follow proper stock handling procedures (i.e.,
stock returns, parts ordering). Report inventory
issues/discrepancies to EIC or SC, and work with them to correct
- VARIOUS PROJECTS
- Perform projects, as assigned by the TA Supervisor or SM (i.e.,
assistance in writing or verifying procedures, information
retrieval for ongoing investigations, etc.) Assist as needed or
required during new or existing equipment installs or modifications
in coordination with Installation team.
- Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, walking, bending,
stooping, climbing, twisting, reaching, handling, kneeling,
crouching, pushing and pulling.
- Able to tolerate clean room environment and no issues with
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Able to work on ladders, manlifts, scaffolds.
- Able to lift 50 Lbs.
- Able to work weekends and Holidays.
- Position requires the wearing of a uniform in a cleanroom
environment at customer site
- Must follow safety guidelines established for work area and
wear protective clothing when exposed to hazardous materials.
Conform at all times to customer's safety and cleanliness policies
to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Must be OSHA 10 certified as a Daifuku America Corporation eFA
- Will need to follow and understand posted work rules and
- Must be able to travel for training and/or to assist at other
sites as required or requested.
- AS/BS degree or technical degree equivalent with 0-2 years'
experience or equivalent work experience required.
- Requires good communication skills to interface effectively
- Equipment Training Certifications for Equipment. Training
conducted in the AZ training center or onsite as determined by
Service Management and Technical Training team.
Knowledge (Equipment, Tools, Principles, Software, Math, etc.) &
- Hand, measurement and test tools
- Test benches and alignment jigs
- Other tools specific to job site
- PC knowledge/Windows Suite Applications- Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and IP addresses/Setting up wireless networks
- Unix, DOS would be helpful.
Promotion to TA-ST II Minimum Requirements:
- At least two (2) years of experience.
- Performance Evaluation Rating of 3.0 or better for previous
- Recommendation by supervisor or manager to Service Management
Daifuku is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
protected veteran status, marital status or medical condition
Keywords: Daifuku America Corp, Chandler , CRUS Technical Advisor, Service Technician I, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!