Important Note: During the application process, ensure your
contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and
upload your current resume when submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development,
and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo
infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells
Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and
innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our
customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Digital Teller & ATM Technology (DTAT) supports two mission
critical physical channels for Wells Fargo. On a daily basis, DTAT
processes very high volume deposits and millions of dollars cash
for Branch and ATM customers. We deliver world-class Digital Teller
and ATM Technology and take pride in a continuous learning culture,
collaboration, and individual accountability to provide the most
secure, scalable and customer centric banking experience.
DTAT is currently seeking qualified candidates for this Software
Engineer position. The candidate will lead and mentor a mission
critical application Teller platform along with strong technical
leaders. In this role, he/she will be responsible for:
1) Agile/DevOps adoption & adherence
2) Full stack technologies stack -SPRING on backend and Front
3) Development with new trends/technologies - Microservices,
Mobile and Cloud
4) Providing solid application architecture and design patterns
experience across J2EE applications
5) Ensuring security, risk & compliance adherence without
6) Development in Java/J2EE, SPRING, Microservices and Java
7) Design and Development of PCF apps leveraging 12 factor
8) Adopting micro services for scalability and speed
9) Building out foundational capabilities for continuous
10) Development in NOSQL DB -MongoDB
In addition, this leader will also be responsible for team
development & training needs, vendor engagement management, and
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Spring experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Splunk experience
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- Cloud computing experience
- 1+ year of PL/SQL experience
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile operational metrics such
as: Velocity, Predictability, Sprint burn-downs, and etc.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Good communication skills and ability to articulate complex
material to a diverse audience
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour
a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon
the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
for benefits information.