REMOTE Senior Patient Account Representative - Collections
Company: Fresenius Medical Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Utilizing applied knowledge, the Sr. Patient Account
Representative - Collections provides high-level administrative
support to the collections operations within the assigned
function(s). The Sr. Patient Account Representative - Collections
ensures the timely receipt of claim payments and minimizes bad debt
accrual through ongoing database maintenance. In this capacity, the
Sr. Patient Account Rep - Collections provides outstanding customer
service to customers and vendors through effective and timely
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision, identify and resolve complex claims
- Generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the
identification and resolution of complex patient account
- Review and resolve outstanding payments from past due
- Ensure timely receipt of claim payments; processing payments
accordingly and reconciling all necessary data.
- Perform administrative functions in adherence to company
policies and procedures; ensuring timely and complete documentation
of activities performed.
- May serve as a point of contact for customers and/or vendors in
response to general inquiries and unresolved issues.
- May mentor other staff as applicable.
- May escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more
departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or
location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 - 4 years' related experience; or an Associate's or
Bachelor's degree without experience.
- General computer skills with working knowledge in word
processing, spreadsheet, and email applications.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively
within a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively
communicate with customers and all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care, Chandler , REMOTE Senior Patient Account Representative - Collections, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!