Customer Service Specialist
Company: Republic Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: With general direction and an in-depth
knowledge of Company services and processes, the Customer Service
Specialist II is responsible for processing and resolving customer
requests that are moderately complex in nature in a timely and
- Provides a first tier of support, responding to forwarded
customer service requests in a timely and accurate manner while
demonstrating a high level of customer service empathy,
professionalism and respect.
- Respond primarily to email requests and may also handle inbound
calls and initiate outbound calls to resolve moderately complex
- May assist Customer Service Representatives to resolve customer
- Effectively responds to customer requests including, but not
limited to, service changes, contract billing and equipment issues,
and may involve cross-functional assistance to investigate and
- Returns all internal/external calls, emails, and faxes in a
timely manner, ensuring that customers' concerns are understood and
resolution is clearly explained.
- Logs and records information about customer support
interactions by inputting information into Company systems and
updating information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Enters service and route data into computer for billing and
route scheduling purposes.
- Exemplifies high levels of quality, productivity and efficiency
in a manner consistent with continuous quality improvement.
- May assist with developing action plans with Customer Service
Management to resolve issues and build effective processes.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of the waste management industry.
- Experience using bilingual skills in a business
- High School diploma or G.E.D. Minimum of 1 year of progressive
experience providing service in a high-volume call center or
customer service environment.
- Experience working in a team environment.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Keywords: Republic Services, Inc., Chandler , Customer Service Specialist, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!