Java Developer with API Gateway
Company: Synechron Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Working constructively with developers, Project Leaders, and
other architects in defining the technical architecture.
- Analyzing the requirements of a project and determining how to
apply architecture best practices.
- Develop and maintain/improve the Applications Architecture
- Develop and present recommendations that best fits business and
IT objectives and aligns with a strategic road map.
- Creates technical architecture artifacts to document current
and future architecture patterns and related conceptual
architectures to be used by the development teams.
- Leads enterprise initiatives and provides guidance as needed.
Provides architectural support for application development,
enhancements, and migrations. Using current standards, create and
- Drive the creation and implementation of architecture standards
and artifacts in a complex environment.
- Hands on experience to create POCs to support your proposed
architecture design with other architects.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Developers, and Architects
to create & implement standards across cross-functional teams.
- Strong architectural and solution engineering skills in API and
Microservices and messaging Integrations
- Experience with one of more of leading API gateway/ESB products
- Apigee/Camel/MQ/Solace etc..
- Current or former hands-on development background on services
development using SOAP-XML/REST-JSON etc..
- Experience Java/Spring/Spring-Boot/Spring-Cloud stacks.
- Experience with Discovery/Service-Mesh/Client-side
load-balancer/Cloud Config/Configuration as a service etc.
- Experience with Distributed Cache like REDIS etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, DevOps, and CI/CD
- Cloud native and microservices architecture experience
- Experience developing or modernizing applications on a
private/public cloud tech, like, Cloud Foundry, Docker, Kubernetes,
Software LoadBalancer, or PaaS platform such as PCF or
- Should be having knowledge related to securing services using
OAuth2, RSA, client certs, SSL, MASSL, JWT, key rotation, etc.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- Experience transforming monolithic applications to
Keywords: Synechron Inc, Chandler , Java Developer with API Gateway, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!